Another advice request thread, sorry!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by blizeH, Jun 28, 2006.

Jun 28, 2006
  1. blizeH
    OP

Member blizeH GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I apologise for creating this thread but I'm not sure what to do anymore. I had it all planned out, a lovely G6 Lite Pro would of been on it's way to me soon, but that wasn't to be. Ah well.

I'm looking for a flashcart (for NDS games and homebrew, not fossed about GBA) that'll fit perfectly into my DS Lite like the G6 Lite does. The only places I know that sell them and will ship them to the UK are 01media (very expensive), winsux (very expensive delivery) and psxbox (great price, awful payment options) and none of these seem really viable.

Are there any decent G6 Lite alternatives coming out that'd meet my needs? I'm after getting it asap really since I've promised someone they can buy my old blue DS and M3 CF from me but they won't want to wait forever, so the sooner I get my new equipment the sooner I can offload the M3.

Thanks guys, and again apologies for posting yet /another/ advice thread!

[​IMG]

2. illumina

Member illumina GBAtemp Regular

Why not just get the G6 lite normal? That's what I'm going to do since the Pro doesn't exist. Divineo should have them within a week.

3. blizeH
    OP

Member blizeH GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    But from where?