Another 4.3 method.....

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by gisel213, Mar 1, 2011.

Mar 1, 2011

Another 4.3 method..... by gisel213 at 3:46 PM (1,272 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. gisel213
    OP

Member gisel213 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Don't know if this has been done yet so please don't flame if so just trying to help on 4.3 softmod installs...

1- Use indiana pwns to install the HBC

2- now on this wii i did today for a relative who updated to 4.3 with a game not sure which one but when i went to
    install the 24 wads using MMM along with IOS236 it said ticket error -2011??? i have used the modanywii pack multiple
    times but this is the 1st time this happened they would not install????

3- So i tryed messin round with anytitle deleter went to delete IOS249 stub it wouldnt delete???

4- So i went back to MMM selected IOS250 and it let me install IOS236 okay... then ran one of waninkoko's cios installers
    and used IOS236 to install IOS249 and it worked now the usbloaders etc are all working...

5- So it can be done without installing all 24 wads... don't know if this will help anyone who comes across this rare error

The resaon for all of this they were telling me disc loader and usbloader were black screening so i knew it had to be a stub IOS
    so with trial and error i found this method... I like the fact of not having to install a mess of wads the less wads the better
    and i may resort to this method not messing with the rest of the IOS files used by games...

Any thoughts tell me what you think... now i wonder if i could also use IOS250 TO INSTALL IOS249 now that would be even quicker
    but i'll try that another day....

2. Zorua

Zorua Newbie

http://gbatemp.net/t171901-modify-any-wii-4-3-below

It's there in the softmod sticky. But it doesn't really matter. Your post is bound to help some wayward tempers.

3. gisel213
    OP

Member gisel213 GBAtemp Fan

United States

Cool i just never saw anything saying that team twiizers IOS would let you install 236 then 249 and thanks for the info.. by
    the way the game was Zumba fitness i hear now.... Cheers everyone and happy gaming