Anon Sets Sights on Alleged Rapists

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the U.S. national media rotation, this news in a couple weeks old. However, I haven't found it posted here yet...

Back in August of 2012 a 15 year old girl was allegedly raped by members of the Steubenville High School football team. She was drugged and carried from party to party over the course of a night. The sheriff's department, school, and team had been able to keep the story relatively quiet until Anon joined the fight against them and brought the story national news attention. Anon has also compiled a large amount of information from witness statements and their usual digging that, if true and accurate, brings to light deep corruption not just in the sheriff's department, but also the county prosecutor and school system. A simple google search for "The Steubenville Files" will bring up the info they've compiled with Local Leaks.

To say there are mixed opinions regarding Anon here at GBAtemp is an understatement... It's pretty hard to hate on them though when they're going after rapists.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Back in August of 2012 a 15 year old girl was allegedly raped by members of the Steubenville High School football team. She was drugged and carried from party to party over the course of a night. The sheriff's department, school, and team had been able to keep the story relatively quiet
That's some messed up shit.
It's pretty hard to hate on them though when they're going after rapists.
I agree

Reactions: Natural

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
My best friend was gang raped, I quite literally died saving her. My former girlfriend was abused. Anyone who sets their sights on the people who performed these unspeakable acts and others like them has my eternal support, as given half the chance I'd load them all onto a space shuttle and send it hurtling into the core of the sun.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I quite literally died saving her.

...I somehow doubt that.

Anyway, as annoying and self-righteous as "Anonymous" can be, I can always appreciate people working together to bring a victim justice. Now that this evidence has been compiled and publicized, it's time for the legal system to step in; I hope all involved get put away for a long, long time.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
...I somehow doubt that.

Anyway, as annoying and self-righteous as "Anonymous" can be, I can always appreciate people working together to bring a victim justice. Now that this evidence has been compiled and publicized, it's time for the legal system to step in; I hope all involved get put away for a long, long time.

I was stabbed in the chest by the idiots that had her pinned to the wall abusing her as I fought them off as best I could to help her escape. She got away and called the police and ambulance. I technically died in the hospital and had to be revived. I've suffered with that wound every day since. Doubt me all you like. I gave my life for my friends. I hold my head up high whether you doubt me or not.

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has just completely outraged the nation, i hope anon makes those rapists lives hell and doesn't this make you think about the story of that girl gang raped on a bus in india?

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
This has just completely outraged the nation, i hope anon makes those rapists lives hell and doesn't this make you think about the story of that girl gang raped on a bus in egypt?

India not Egypt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2