Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
hi guys i was just wondering i got a r4 how do i put games on it. i think something must be wrong with it because when i plug in the usb thing and try to go to my computer it tells me to insert the removable storage. is that because i didnt connect the r4 to the usb thing. i couldnt find out how. also i was looking for pr0n for my ds and i found this app called taihen is it good. oh and i found this site called cheats.gbatemp.net do you know anything about it and how do i put the cheats on the r4. i had a dsx before and on that i could just plug the usb cable in and connect it to the dsx and i could go to my computer and put the roms o there but theres no cable with the r4 just a small square usb plug, is it broken since there is no cable? shoudl i ask for a replacement. also why arent there any lights on the r4. it hink they should add lights on the r4. bt the dsx broke my old ds so i had to get a new ds then i got a r4 cuz i didnt want it to break again. but i miss the lights they are really awesome, i might juust use the dsx anyway.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
guys help i tried using the cable from the dsx and it fit into the hole in the r4 but when i put it in my ds afterwards smoke came out of the slot 1 and it smelled funny.
the ds still works but now my retail bratz game wont worka nymore it just says no ds cart inserted. how can i fix it plzzzzz

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
NO!
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News