Announcing the new Gioteck LP-01 and FL Series Gaming Headsets

GioteckSmaller660Logo.jpg

Thanks to GBAtemp's new E3 friends over at Gioteck across the pond in the United Kingdom, they are pleased to announce, through me, that there is some new hardware coming out from this great group in their headset line - the Bluetooth earpiece LP-01 and the FL series gaming headset, releasing this August at affordable prices!

LP1-Red-Angled-1.jpg

Both were items that I got to try privately at the Gioteck booth at E3 this year, and the pieces are both great in their own ways. The LP-01 earpiece is a highly functional earpiece that works with a multitude of devices ranging from the Playstation 3 to the latest phones and tablets on the market.

While I'm personally not a huge earpiece person, the FL series reached out to me a lot more, featuring a modular design that both functions as high quality headset and wireless Bluetooth speakers in the form of removable ear cups. The sound from this headset is pretty great too, and at an affordable price.

FL-Group-FL100-FL200-2.jpg

Both the earpiece and the headset come in different colors to suit your tastes, and will see a release this August. GBAtemp will be on hand at that time to provide you guys with a review nearing its release. In the meantime, stay tuned, and feel free to ask any questions! I'm as excited as the folks over at Gioteck to see this get off the ground! What do you guys think?

:arrow: Gioteck Release Announcement of LP and FL series Headsets

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Yeah, I'm not in the market for new headphones because I'm not a crazy audiophile but these actually do look pretty sleek. Were you given a price estimate?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm not in the market for new headphones because I'm not a crazy audiophile but these actually do look pretty sleek. Were you given a price estimate?

On my E3 notes, the FL series has several different models that sell at various prices. The FL series goes from 100-400, with the 100 being around $25, the 200 being about $60, the 300 at around $80, and the 400 at $130. The LP series starts at $35. May change, but right now that was the estimate I was given.

EDIT: Yes! I actually do take notes on these things! :) It beats trying to rack my brain for every detail, writing notes allows me to fill in the blanks properly! People have actually asked if I actually take notes at conventions! :P

Reactions: HaloEffect17

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mono Headset... why even make these....? Ughh.
Anyways if the headsets are designed to be over the ear then i'm in, there's nothing more uncomfortable than an on ear headset.
And seems like the FL300 doesn't support PS3 which means that they can count me out again....
Quite a hefty price if it doesn't support today's consoles (Or should i say last gen consoles?)

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Yeah, the ear piece looks like the coolest of them all. Right now while I'm walking about I use my Sony MDRZX100 which can get kind of bulky after a while. Still have to decide if wearing an ear piece is less obnoxious.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If those are advertisements sponsored by Gioteck, they could at least provide some units for a Contest-giveaway-thingy here at GBATemp :tpi:

..attract your target market Gioteck ! (so I can "Come get some")

Reactions: CathyRina

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end