Homebrew [ANNOUNCE] Yellows8 has updated the 3ds_browserhax_common to support >=9.9 O3DS, n3DS

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, if this arm11 kernel sploit is a real thing, I guess those saying that the people with N3DS-9.5 have no reason to not update to latest FW can stfu now, heh. :P

well... any person with a N3DS with 9.3/9.4/9.5 should have never updated past that anyway since it's widely known the changes that happened with 9.6

Reactions: Margen67

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
anyway guys, if we get arm11 kernel access, both console users win:

N3DS users will be able to install some games that came in a bundle and fw spoofing
O3DS users will be able to downgrade to 9.2, acording to the above comments

Reactions: leerpsp

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
But without hardmod?

Sure but I emphasize the could part since we still have to see if a ARM11 kernel could be achieved, I mean this all stands if shinyquagsire23 said above is true. But hey if GW didnt release this already it probably means that its a tough nut to crack. That or theyre being lazy again :gba:

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Sure but I emphasize the could part since we still have to see if a ARM11 kernel could be achieved, I mean this all stands if shinyquagsire23 said above is true. But hey if GW didnt release this already it probably means that its a tough nut to crack. That or theyre being lazy again :gba:

I have lost my faith in the GW teams. It seems they arent looking for more sysnand firmware support. I think the are trying to improve the GW mode with new features

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
What better way than a +9.2 ARM11 to downgrade :lol:
In this moment, if people would be able to downgeade, they would use a CFW. I think the GW team are trying to fight against CFW with a better GW mode. Once they reach it, I think they will work to support more sysnand versions.

EDIT: all this converation about ARM 11 kexploits and downgrade is offtopic. Maybe MassExplosion should make a new thread

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What better way than a +9.2 ARM11 to downgrade :lol:
They wouldn't let us due to us just going over to CFW. If they renew an exploit in 9.3+ they'd have to make emunand need a GW so we wouldn't be able to take an Emunand and use RXtools.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

In this moment, if people would be able to downgeade, they would use a CFW. I think the GW team are trying to fight against CFW with a better GW mode. Once they reach it, I think they will work to support more sysnand versions.

EDIT: all this converation about ARM 11 kexploits and downgrade is offtopic. Maybe MassExplosion should make a new thread
You ninja'd me!

Anyway, I want to know what @MassExplosion213 says about this before he makes any more threads.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They wouldn't let us due to us just going over to CFW. If they renew an exploit in 9.3+ they'd have to make emunand need a GW so we wouldn't be able to take an Emunand and use RXtools.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You ninja'd me!

Anyway, I want to know what @MassExplosion213 says about this before he makes any more threads.
Made. And I have a feeling things are going to work out...as long as I get things working at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    M @ Mootthew: cheese