Homebrew [ANNOUNCE] Yellows8 has updated the 3ds_browserhax_common to support >=9.9 O3DS, n3DS

Viris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have not asked for an exploit, I just asked if there are news (because someone is working on it), and if those will be pulled out of 9.9

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I hate all who spend his life to get a 9.2> 3ds and
he say: No exploite fore da neweste firmwaressss!!!"

Dont be a ass**** and keep in mind that there is an exploit for all firmwares.. No system is perfect!

I have a 9.2> 3ds and i want for others to test the cfw and play with it! And get fun with it!

I hope that!!

Saiyan Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate all who spend his life to get a 9.2> 3ds and
he say: No exploite fore da neweste firmwaressss!!!"

Dont be a ass**** and keep in mind that there is an exploit for all firmwares.. No system is perfect!

I have a 9.2> 3ds and i want for others to test the cfw and play with it! And get fun with it!

I hope that!!
You're the man

kn1v3s

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Yep. I have a 9.2 system AND a 9.9 system but I'm still working on 9.3+ ARM11 kernel.

mass, i'd like to be your personal cheerleader. so many people are nagging and bugging you, i don't know how you stand it without flaming them all to death. keep up the hard work man! we all really appreciate it.

bakurage

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Which hackers you talking about?
All.

The litlle programmator at great hackeur, all guy programming in 3DS and other console.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm student in informatique ( bts sio pour les français, j’enchaîne sur une L3 informatique a Paris après ) and when i see 16 or 13 years guy programming on 3DS good homebrew i'm demotived, i'm start in C ... x)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    @K3Nv2 only reason why I said that was because 2015 seems for civil than 2024
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You must be new to the internet
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine the tears if temp had downvotes
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Civil? I mean this isn't really a kids chatroom, you are supposed to 15+, which you admitted that you are not even.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's pretty common for one person thinking they can come in and just change an entire community that's older than them
    +2
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    Fair enough
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    We should take a breather, I guess we all got a little excited there.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Be glad some sites ban just because they don't like you
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all cool. Much love to all. No more jokes from me today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People get it their heads or so attached that some sites are like second life's to them that's where they get over emotional over something that doesn't even matter just don't care what others say online
    +1
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    and it's friday we should all be uploading GIFs or I have another temper tantrum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Almost October and it's still 95 out
    +2
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    this is a webp... from GIPHY. GIF-EE.
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    @K3Nv2 where are you, arizona?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty I would appreciate if when you post a YouTube link/ picture you can provide context or a description
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty my browser doest let me see things at times
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, its a clip of dk saying "not funny, didnt laugh"
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty the work browser is limited in what it can show me
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I am honestly surprised gba temp is viewable thats why im here everyday most days
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Facebook is getting bullshit 90k likes on a video I get a strike just for sharing it lmao
    +1
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    "Biden ate a deer. Trump didn't." Then, the other way around, "Trump ate a deer. Trump didn't."
    Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs: "Biden ate a deer. Trump didn't." Then, the other way around, "Trump ate a deer. Trump didn't."