Not open for further replies.

Fazermint

I like dem vidya gaimes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Any good sites to download anime in general? I'm wanting to re-watch Naruto but I can't seem to find any sites with decent downloading speeds... I used anime-eden before but they are gone :(

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Not sure if posting such links are allowed considering the fact that it is still licensed stuff. But most google results will work wonders unless your net is seriously bad. And buffering for a few minutes helps. :)

Mr. Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
If you're talking about the pre-timeskip naruto, then it'll be hard to find it...and if, by any chance, you do find it there's not going to be any seeders.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
IIRC it is only legal if and only if the show has not been licensed. As to why you "haven't heard of any lawsuits", I am pretty sure there were. Or at least attempts at stopping them. But I suppose they found better things to do.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ew. I thought fansub groups distributing anime was legal as I haven't heard of any lawsuits or w/e. Oh well.
It's not legal at all, however Japanese animation companies rarely take action against foreign subbers meaning that these groups pretty much roam free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night