Homebrew Anime is so powerful it can hack Wii U's.

CXNELP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atm, all of you are just putting more pressure onto the developer, we can't be so sure yet since the exploit is still being worked out, calm your tits guys and wait patiently to see the results.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people don't know until is too late. Not everyone visit the internet for hacks.

Quick to pass judgment I see, let sleeping dogs lie; whatever happens, happens. Who the hell cares about a hackers' background? No offense, but that seems awfully judgmental to me.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the problem about that ?! I was born on 1981 and I am from this generation who discovered japan anime in the 1990s on my country. You can easily calculate how old I am and I still enjoy anime... Many Japanese are enjoying anime no matter how old they are.

Edit : I'll add Nintendo hackers are the most reactive ones, and creating persistent hacks that doesn't exist on all platform... So I'm not a big Nintendo fan, bug hack scene made me like this ^^
It's a joke man XD. In actuality, I would love to see this come to fruition.

Last edited by Giodude,

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
After talking via PM with a highly respectable dev, he told me this was a real thing so I would sit back and wait patiently for this. It sounds like it may even be close to being finished. Long live the Wii U lol.

Reactions: Masterwin

TheLegendofMario

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to get a Wii U and watch anime on it, but I don't want the app pulled. I am pro hacking, this is too far in my book. Nobody messes with me and anime.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end