Anime Intro/Outro Songs

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Somehow I have the feeling the Intro and especially the Outro Songs in Anime are getting worse every year ...

Recently most "new" (well new like from the last ~2 years) Anime that I watch/ed have theme Songs that really are a pain in the ear while some time ago barely ever in- and outro was just awesome.

ex.
Baka to Test ... great Anime but I really do not want to hear that intro nor the outro -.-V
Ouran High School, well it was ok but nothing I would listn to of my own free will.
Ladies vs Buttlers, didn't watch the Anime but the Intro alone makes me not want to see it oO so weird not fitting sounds like some kid tries to play an instrument for the first time -.- (well not that bad but still ...)
Element Hunters outro ... intro was awesome but the outro oO even my father who heard it was like "hell since when do you like shit like this ?"

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
It depends on taste mostly.

I agree mostly when I look at all the Bleach and Naruto openings, I used to like them but most of the new ones I now skip.
But I recently started to watch Fairy Tail and I did like the first 2 openings and endings from it.
I watched through 5 of the 7 Kara no Kyoukai movies and till now I like all endings from it.

I do have to agree with Baka to Test opening and ending, I think they're bad too.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway

Sure brings back the memories when I first watched OnePiece.
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well ok somehow even thaught i don't like it i have the baka to test intro in my music collection ...
my problem about that one is mainly because its way to hectic and sounds as if they try to put more text in there as possible in the given time (partially)

and about that one pice and naruto
yeah those are good but i would count the more to the "older" ones ... well ok ~8 years isn't that old but thats still in the time where the intro world was healthy for me XD

--
about shippuden well yeah some itros were at least ok ... i "liked" the last two oO

--
currently watching Heart Catch PreCure ... one of the good intros as well,
but I just have the feeling there are less good intros every year even thaught there are still some good ones here and there.

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lol dunno why but it somehow lets me remember Gaiking XD

/but again nothing new... which would "proove" that the old intro songs are more or less superior to the new ones

~5 years old

------

i loved barely every song from Digimon up until the 4th? season i think ...
now xros wars ... well anime is ... watchable ... songs suck just bad -.-V

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Even thaught thats mega rare Digimon has not only good Japanese Songs but the German onese as well (i think they are even better oO ... only Anime where I think like this XD)

the Singer has a Perfekt fitting voice for the intros (only the last one sucks a little)

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
CamulaHikari said:
But I recently started to watch Fairy Tail and I did like the first 2 openings and endings from it.I only liked 1 and 4. I hate how they have spoilers in it ):

Best OP this season.

hOm3E.jpg

KUUUUZZZUUURREEETTAAA

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who could forget..?

Also, pretty both all Death Note openings and endings are epically-awesome.
wink.gif
Go look them up.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
As far as Fairy Tail goes I have enjoyed all the opening and ending themes, although I have to admit they are a bit different to the 'generic' jpop.
If you have taken an interest in the Fairy Tail anime you really need to read the manga, they have missed out a few fairly important parts and I am wondering on how anime-only watchers are going to understand things a bit later.

Whilst this is a parody-type one episode thing for Mayoi Neko Overrun (hilarious show!) I like it.

One opening I really do like is Fast Forward by Monkey Majik from the Nurarihyon no Mago opening

Half of the band is Canadian which explains how well the English parts are sung, this song introduced me to the band aswell which I am growing very fond of, check them out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it