Developer CharacterBank has revealed the launch date for its VR fantasy RPG game Ruinsmagus. Starting next week, owners of the Meta Quest 2 and Steam VR headsets will be able to embark on new adventure while wielding magical arts as a novice member of the Ruinsmagus Guild.
In RUINSMAGUS, you’ll take on the role of a novice in the magical arts who’s sent to investigate the abandoned ruins below the prosperous town of Grand Amnis. The town’s wealth depends largely on artifacts hidden deep within the ruins, protected by powerful Guardians. Faced with a daunting challenge, you must answer the question that haunts each and every one of your fellow citizens: What mysteries lurk beneath the gilded streets of Grand Amnis?
As a member of the renowned RUINSMAGUS Guild, your goal is to help strengthen it with magic, resources, and wisdom as you fulfill more than 25 unique, story-driven quests. Face off against guardians tasked with protecting the ruins from intruders – and solve deadly puzzles to advance the story. When you've successfully completed a quest, head to the surface to acquire new items and upgrade your equipment in town – if you want to live another day, that is!
Key features of Ruinsmagus include:
- Explore and fight: Cast and blink your way through a stunning VR fantasy world.
- Make your mark: More than 25 story-driven quests to challenge your skills.
- Feel the power: Unleash 16 types of magic from the palm of your hand.
- Defend yourself: Raise your shield with your non-casting hand to block enemy attacks.
- Jack in: Immersive VR mechanics that bring your character to life.
SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox