FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
*old man that almost exclusively uses email incoming*

Is a crack no longer a program modified to remove anti copy protections or gain locked features?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Then what is up with the title? I was at least aware of what a vine was, mainly as it was mentioned in videos discussing bad rap songs that went viral, but crack used in contexts other than a type of mechanical failure, said program stuff, a verb dealing with either of those, a drug, or something psychological is entirely new to me.

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then what is up with the title? I was at least aware of what a vine was, mainly as it was mentioned in videos discussing bad rap songs that went viral, but crack used in contexts other than a type of mechanical failure, said program stuff, a verb dealing with either of those, a drug, or something psychological is entirely new to me.
Here is a example of a anime crack

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Basically, crack is silly, intentionally non-serious, and has a high tendency to be extremely crazy and unfounded, such as purposeful OOC-ness or playing on cliches, inside jokes, and/or fanon.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn it. I have only enough room to keep all the rap synonyms for wads of cash straight in my head. I can't add the anime set and their synonyms for what everybody else has done for decades.

Hippy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots