Hacking Animated Genesis Plus GX wii channel.

bolex17

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just installed both of them! Lovely

Now do a NES one pretty please!
wub.gif

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
GrandMasterJimmy said:
Well, I got the Snes9x GX channel working. I guess you can't have a gamecube controller in either when loading it. I thought only memory cards screwed things up =\

Download.

No video for this one, I'll get one tomorrow.

The best channel I have seen!! Thanks very much.

ghaldos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice screen, It kinda sucks that it has to go into that gui coming from it. If you could make it so you have different channels like you have done and could pick games from it that would be awesome.

kevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
why does these channels install as a save files with a "?"

when I deleted the genesis channel, I got a "the system files are corrupted" message.

I rebooted and then everything was ok...... jesus, I almost had an heart attack.

I won't be using your channels because I'm afraid of you can brick-channel my wii.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
kevenz said:
why does these channels install as a save files with a "?"

when I deleted the genesis channel, I got a "the system files are corrupted" message.

I rebooted and then everything was ok...... jesus, I almost had an heart attack.

I won't be using your channels because I'm afraid of you can brick-channel my wii.

That happens with most banners which have 2 fullsize icons, or animated channels. Unless the maker is a super pro lol!

Don't worry, I've never heard of this issue bricking anyones wii.
But if you're still worried, install preloader. If it's already installed, then just don't worry lol.

Syndication

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You never got me anything for Christmas, Jimmy. How about you update these gorgeous channels with the latest versions and we'll pretend it never happened (pretty please).
smile.gif

bigredcape

such a noob, but one day....i'll be not-a-noob.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, how do I install this "genesis plus gx channel"? I have been looking all over the place for this and I appreciate you making this. Thanks, mate. Cheers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1