Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Before i say anything, If this is in the wrong section please move it
smile.gif
Thank you]

Well, I downloaded AnimalMap 1.8 and tried to boot up my save, It gives me the "Error:bad checksum or mirror copy"
error, I tried the solution for the M3 which is suppost to work on R4 too but i checked the savs prefrences and while it says 256 KB when i try to load it, BAM, Same error, Any help?

EDIT: More Info! :/ I tried using older versions of AnimalMap and yet it still wont work.. >

seasaw776

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LittleBigMods said:
Does your SAV need to be converted?
If so, go HERE

Well, Its a .sav file so i dont see what to convert it to, Please reply to this quickly as im going to explode. 4 hours working on this and still no progress. >

seasaw776

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
mine works fine. im using an r4. i dont know why yours wont work. try DL'ing Animalmap08 again.

Did that 3 times, I get the same error, o_o Does it matter if im using an R4i Gold? DX My friend uses it and it works fine for the editor, It seems to be just me..... I needs more help.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have 3 sav editors for that game.

1. acww_maxmap_editor_v1_1
2. acmapedit08
3. pattviewV8

thats all i have.

seasaw776

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oi, The first one (V.1.1 something something) doesnt have the features i want, The second one, I cant find it in the gbatemp download section and the third one like you said is just a pattern editor.

seasaw776

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:[ I dont think i'll ever get that one to work. >< What could be wrong?!1 I did the hex decimal editing thing to make it 25something kb but it still wont work! ARGH!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O ☹️