Gaming Animal Crossing's Amiibo Cards Are Kinda Cheap

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So let me get this straight, Toei can give out cards with NFC read/write functionality for 100円($1) from arcade machines(Kamen Rider Ganbarizing is my example), but Nintendo can only give you three for $10? It's absolutely absurd at the price they chose for the amount you're getting.

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So let me get this straight, Toei can give out cards with NFC read/write functionality for 100円($1) from arcade machines(Kamen Rider Ganbarizing is my example), but Nintendo can only give you three for $10? It's absolutely absurd at the price they chose for the amount you're getting.
No no you don't understand. You're getting new characters in Happy Home Designer that took 15 hours to port and write script for. They have to cover those crazy expenses somehow!

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No, it will be 6 cards in a pack for 6 dollars.

Link

Still expensive at $1/card, but its better than $3.34/card!

Reactions: Deboog

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1