Animal Crossing

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Dodongo, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Dodongo
    OP

Dodongo Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2004
    United States
    I read in a post on the old cheat.dat thread that Grimalkin got the cheats enabled in Animal Crossing (v1.0 and v1.1 I have tried this on) by using the real-time cheat (L+R+start+up). I cant get this to work. In the pre-game setup, I enabled the game, enabled the real-time cheat by pressing b, and enabled the codes (by selecting which ones I wanted, basically the two money codes, and then un-enabling them so I dont get the white hang up screen) These codes are active though, I can see one of them has the black circle in it though its greyed out. When I get into the game it doesnt do anything to my money values. I tried different combinations and nothing changes.... what gives? or rather what am i doing wrong?

2. Prime

Prime GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 7, 2007
    Under your bed
    Cheats don't work with AC: WW.

(hack the .sav rather than trying cheats)

3. arctic_flame

arctic_flame GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan

Nov 4, 2006
    England land
    He was either lying or has decent knowledge of how to relocate the AR engine hook using Yasu's software. (Which I've never tried, as I don't care!) The R4 with stock firmware cannot cheat ACWW.

4. Dodongo
    OP

Dodongo Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2004
    United States

Thanks to the both of you on this. I will try that .sav hack program.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice