Animal Crossing: WW ocassionally freezes..

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by sjdestiny, Jun 3, 2007.

Jun 3, 2007
  1. sjdestiny
    OP

Newcomer sjdestiny Member

New Zealand
    Hey there guys! ^^ Umm, I'm having some problems with my R4DS, and this was occurring even before my R4 got wet (in case you guys read my past topic).

So my Animal Crossing had no cheats enabled, since cheats would freeze it completely. But whenever I play the game, my game would occasionally freeze up and force me to restart ( which would be fine if Resetti was not present). This also happens in rare occasions on my Pokemon Diamond. So can anyone tell me if its a bad trim or something?

Most of my other games don't freeze or at least I never see them freeze up, games like Phoenix Wright, Lost Magic, FF 3, Custom Robo, EBA, and Mario Kart have no such problems.

Anyone? Thanks in advance. [​IMG]

EDIT: I use Kingston 1 GB (Japan)

2. Shelleeson

Member Shelleeson GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    which transflash card do you haev cause this may be a factor?

3. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    Hmm with that card it should be unlikely. Perhaps try using a different source for your roms/use a different trimmer if you are.

4. sjdestiny
    OP

Newcomer sjdestiny Member

New Zealand
    Oh...I use the trimmer that came with R4 Commander. [​IMG] If that helps. The freezes on pokemon are very unlikely actually...its the animal crossing freeze that is sometimes annoying. >_> Perhaps if I removed some games that take up space? Will that help?

5. spectral

spectral Newbie

If you suspect the trimmer then just try untrimmed roms. If the problems go away then you know that was causing it and you can try a different trimmer.