Misc Animal Crossing Wild World Friend Code Exchange

ZennyG1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I bought an R4i card for my DSi and have a bunch of roms on it. I've managed to connect Animal Crossing Wild WOrld to a wifi server so now I need to add friends to the game to travel to other towns or let people travel to mine. I was wondering if anyone on here wanted to exchange Animal Crossing Wild World friend codes and play online? I'm trying to get as many friend codes as possible. If you're currently playing this game on a regular basis send me a PM with your friend code, town name and character name and I'll PM you mine! :) BTW if you're interested in playing this game online go to this link to get the online features working on your DS again.. http://forum.wii-homebrew.com/index.php/Thread/54398-How-to-Play-Mario-Kart-DS-on-Wiimmfi/

Ashkeyjust

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I need help to grow up the business "Tom Nook", if someone can help me and go in my Town St Paul I open the door i just need a friend code please I want the HyperNook

Xevee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's my FC for Animal Crossing Wild World

Name: Xevee
Town Name: Zïsè Huö
0134-8540-3433

Reply back to me plz. I need to get Nookingtons.

malekmaroc7

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Yeah. Wait 5 minutes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you play MKDS too?

Its open!

Katcarv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FriendCOde 2969 5324 2053
Town Name: Virvoike
My Name: Samuli

My timeZone is UTC +3
I added your friend tag! I have all fruits but just need nookingtons. I dokt currently have a friend code because I didn’t active it with WFC but if you open your gate and I come visit we could add eachother that way and I could open my gate for you! Let me know when works

malekmaroc7

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
I added your friend tag! I have all fruits but just need nookingtons. I dokt currently have a friend code because I didn’t active it with WFC but if you open your gate and I come visit we could add eachother that way and I could open my gate for you! Let me know when works
in

I can visit your town too!

Whats your FC?

liinor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I don't think it works if I havent added you. But please tell when you can play :D.

Last edited by liinor,

Katcarv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think it works if I havent added you. But please tell when you can play :D.
I thought so too but read online that as long as I have yours I can visit yours and then you can add me that way? I’m unsure but I’ll be able to play later today

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended