Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The title says nothing...

Are you asking if the R4 Team will update the cheat database for AC:WW? If so, why not ask that instead of being vague about it. How about this even...email someone who would know the answer to your questions...like I dunno...the R4 Team?

Son of Science

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did like 3 times over the last 5 weeks and no reply... anyway ill rephrase my question.

Is it POSSIBLE for the R4 team to update the cheat system so cheats will work on Animal Crossing Wild World?

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it really that needed for them to attempt to fix the cheat system for not much more than a handful of people?

Dodongo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if this is the reason the AC:WW codes arent working under real-time cheat enable? I have another thread on here... can anyone verify? I wonder why Grimalkin siad he could real time enable them? Maybe a different set of codes than the Rayder cheat.dat??? Can anyone including Grimalkin answer this?

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
The reason the R4 doesn't work in ACWW is that the R4 hooks a known function on the ARM7, which is the same in all games. However, ACWW does it's own thing on the ARM7, meaning that the hook no longer works and must be relocated. The R4 team never bothered fixing it, and why would they care?

It is possible. But it depends on what they did to the AR engine when they cannibalised it.

neonix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The map editor is great. It's not just for petty cheating, you can change your entire town into something that would never be possible without hacking the save. Editing the map becomes a game in itself, like Sim City. Build a cool town, and then have your friends wifi on over and party
grog.gif

izy521

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I figured out a way for AC:WW Cheats to work on R4
ohmy.gif
!!!

themes only made a cheat database for R4, http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2921

His ACWW database didnt have a master code, but it still worked, u should try it
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Ya, sorry if I sounded like a noob. I never knew the GBAtemp cheat database had em. Maybe you should try that, if you havent already.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Narin The Cheat Master's Cheat Database has a Master Code for Animal Crossing: Wild World. Each code works perfectly. No need for R4team to fix it, since our Cheat Master has fixed it already

Lastly

Tempin' at the speed of sound
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used it Narin Cheats, but the Real-World Time Edit and Text to item don't work. Anyone know a solution?

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Fatboy12345236 said:
pepper453 said:

Nice fix! Although NDSTemp says the fix stops the "freezing" in the game and now all that happens is you don't get your item
cry.gif
Gravedigging ;_;, there's been alot of gravedigging today. Though I guess it is helpful that this has been bumped, many R4/R4 Clone users have this problem (Saw a thread today), would be pretty useful to have a sticky?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay