Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I've played both of them and can tell you you'll get many hours of addictive fun out of Animal Crossing: Wild World. My Sims DS is just a watered down version of the Wii version, which shockingly sucked.
I could go into detail here, but my opinions kind of suck compared to the websites that review games.

I personally think that you'll enjoy Animal Crossing more, however I couldn't exactly tell you as I don't know ya, heh.

D

Deleted User

I think people are forgetting this thread is a bumped year old topic
wink.gif
However, I'd have to agree that Animal Crossing is far better than MySims >_>

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
StoneAgeMan said:
Sstew said:
If you play it for 2 months straight, then dont play it till a month later, expect your town to not look good, plus you will have new neighbors ect.

Does that sort of background stuff happen with My Sims too? I often act like the Heavy-Hand-Of-God type of father who bans them from the DS for a few days if they've misbehaved... I don't want any cow-eyed, teardrops on the pillow, guilt-trips laid on me for letting all their hard work go up in smoke for not playing often enough. Having watched my son go at Lego Star Wars (PS2) like a loony until he's got all the characters, I can see he can become obsessed all too easily. I don't fancy buying something that will turn him into an even bigger slave to the machine...

On the other hand, I've been reading some fascinating threads on here today and it is beginning to have an effect on me
wink.gif
, there are quite a few games that sound like something i'd like to try...
smile.gif
If it's a few days, it'll be fine, but when weeks fly by, you'll land yourself in a bit of a spot.

By the way, you can't have multiple worlds on one cart, but you can have multiple residents coexisting in the same world, so it's a little more cooperative rather than separated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night