Hacking Animal Crossing/SaveGame Installer Problems

xshoyz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Scoop: I'm trying to get my Wild World save onto my City Folk game using the Town-transfer method.
Sadly, I don't think that this is possible using an R4 DS, as it doesn't recognize it was an official game.

My second idea was to use AcToolkit to cheat all of my Wild World items onto a City Folk save, but the problem is that when i try to use the SaveGame Installer program, it seems that it doesn't support reading a Backup!

Question is: Is it possible to move Wild World town to City Folk using R4, or instead use the Savegame Installer with a Backup?
Or am I screwed here?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
if you have the savegame in .bin file you can just use rebooter without the copy flags, and then you just install it thru the normal SysMenu

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
listen i would say if your looking to get your stuff a bit easier try OCARINA CHEAT DEVICE CODES this lets u order rare and event items from nooks also to get a gold net and fish pole for each new charater profile u set up

I USE THIS METHOD MYSELF so i know it works i have infinite bells extra gold tools all sorts of good codes enabled and THEY WORK EVEN ON WIFI NETWORK :0 ¡¡!¡!¡☆○◇□△◎ώ

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
there is a savegame packer/unpacker, FE100 I think is called, google it, WiiCrazy made it...!!!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup