Animal Crossing/SaveGame Installer Problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by xshoyz, Dec 29, 2008.

Dec 29, 2008
  1. xshoyz
    OP

Member xshoyz GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The Scoop: I'm trying to get my Wild World save onto my City Folk game using the Town-transfer method.
    Sadly, I don't think that this is possible using an R4 DS, as it doesn't recognize it was an official game.

My second idea was to use AcToolkit to cheat all of my Wild World items onto a City Folk save, but the problem is that when i try to use the SaveGame Installer program, it seems that it doesn't support reading a Backup!

Question is: Is it possible to move Wild World town to City Folk using R4, or instead use the Savegame Installer with a Backup?
    Or am I screwed here?

2. xshoyz
    OP

United States
    Bamp.
    Second Page'd so fast.

3. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    if you have the savegame in .bin file you can just use rebooter without the copy flags, and then you just install it thru the normal SysMenu

4. vettacossx

Member vettacossx Wii Theme Team Founder

Ireland
    listen i would say if your looking to get your stuff a bit easier try OCARINA CHEAT DEVICE CODES this lets u order rare and event items from nooks also to get a gold net and fish pole for each new charater profile u set up

I USE THIS METHOD MYSELF so i know it works i have infinite bells extra gold tools all sorts of good codes enabled and THEY WORK EVEN ON WIFI NETWORK :0 ¡¡!¡!¡☆○◇□△◎ώ

5. xshoyz
    OP

United States
    That worked!

6. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    there is a savegame packer/unpacker, FE100 I think is called, google it, WiiCrazy made it...!!! [​IMG]