Animal Crossing saved mail disappeared

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Bri, Jul 8, 2008.

Jul 8, 2008
  1. Bri
    OP

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    All of the letters I saved at the post office have disappeared. Is this a known bug, is my save file corrupt, or something else? Everything else appears to be normal.

-Bri

2. AndreXL

Member AndreXL GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Philippines
    I have not played this game for some time. Still, I remember encountering this issue once.
    Save file was still intact, just lost the saved mail.
    Possibly one of the known bugs.
    Gamefaqs might have something about this. Their Animal Crossing board is never empty. [​IMG]

3. layzieyez

Member layzieyez GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Which ROM number are you using? I think 1481 was the 1.1 version. Hopefully, they fixed the bug in that version.

4. Sir-Fritz

Member Sir-Fritz GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    I think this bug was also in Animal Crossing: Population Growing and as well as Animal Forest.

5. Bri
    OP

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I'm using the 1.1 version, so apparently it's not fixed. Luckily, I didn't store items in the letters at the post office so it's not a big deal, but I was wondering if it signaled a corrupt save file that would eventually blow up on me (in which case I'd revert back to an older save before I got too far).

Thanks for all your help! I'll check gamefaqs and see if I can find any more information.

ETA: I can't seem to find any information on this. When I do a search on Google, all I find are links to FAQs which tell you how to store items inside of letters saved at the post office.

-Bri