animal crossing save

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by SaiZou, Aug 22, 2006.

1. SaiZou
    OP

SaiZou GBAtemp Regular

Mar 12, 2006
    United States
    does anyone have a animal crossing save with a world such as water world or something if u do feel free to post it or post a site that has one

2. yee

yee DOTA 4EVER

Jul 9, 2006
    Canada
    Vancouver
    Sorry to hog your thread, but I have the latest firmware on my SC-Lite and I am playing this game, however, I don't know if it's in sleep mode or not when I close it, because the green light stays there, but doesn't flash. However, the screens and sounds are gone though.

3. 754boy

754boy :D

Banned
    Oct 24, 2002
    United States
    Mississippi
    Man you are lame.......you totally, TOTALLY jacked this guys thread with a problem that has NOTHING to do with the topic. Go and make your own topic [​IMG]

Now, back on topic.....why not use the Animal Crossing Map editor and make your own "water world". Get it here http://www.aibohack.com/nds/ac_mapedit.htm

4. heyyouguys

heyyouguys GBAtemp Fan

Mar 1, 2006
    United States
    Water world sounds interesting, how would that play out. BTW map editor is awesome!

5. yee

yee DOTA 4EVER

Jul 9, 2006
    Canada
    Vancouver
    Just didn't see no reason to make a new thread, [​IMG]

6. phoood

phoood taking it to a whole new level.

Jul 28, 2006
    United States
    Jewgoslavia
    yeah, you kinda sould if made a new thread.

While playing a game, close the lid while its going through a "scripted" scene. i.e.: right when your character starts attacking in a rpg, close the ds and open it up ten seconds later.

7. SaiZou
    OP

SaiZou GBAtemp Regular

Mar 12, 2006
    United States
    im sorry but i mean like if i make a world i dont kno where to put my patterns

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice