does any one know any good saves for acww that work with r4

some thing simple like all gold tools and fuly upgraded house
and i googled it

Iikao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having the same problem. The only ones I can find are Action Replay files, even though I know you can just put a .sav file onto your R4DS and play that file without using any action replay or 3 in 1 mumbo jumbo. I want a .sav which works just with the R4DS..

Anywho, I couldn't find one so I'm not trying to get 999,999,999 bells by time-skipping my DS. I've spent about 16 hours overall doing this already and so far I've only gotten 10million bells.
sleep.gif

Anywho, if all you want is all house upgrades and gold tools, just change your DS time to New years day and put all your money in the bank.. Then just keep changing the time by a year or 5 years at a time and once you have about 2 million you can get all house upgrades, all nook's store upgrades and all gold tools.

The tools aren't hard to get....

Anywho if you're too lazy to do all that, once I reach 999,999,999 bells the slow way I'll upload a .sav which I used no form of cheating other than time skipping to get, and it should work with your R4DS.

EDIT: Oh... Oh... OH DEAR!!! I'M SO SORRY FOR BUMPING A 2007 THREAD!!! I FOUND IT IN GOOGLE AND DIDN'T REALISE!!!! O.O AHH!

Anywho I would still quite like to know myself.. I saw another thread on this forum which had a link to a generator for turning .duc and all the animal crossing save games from this site into .savs which work with the R4DS, but the conversion didn't work on my R4.. Help please??
frown.gif

Iikao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the double post... I actually have R4DS III and I can click on a [+] button and it says in the options whether I should turn cheats on or off, so I chose on then I went into version 1497 U cheats and turned on all my dream cheats but when I tried to play the game it came up with:

[Rom loding failed]
Open TTRESET.DAT error!

Please reset system.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

ultra3d

Trophies
XP
Country
Iikao said:
Sorry for the double post... I actually have R4DS III and I can click on a [+] button and it says in the options whether I should turn cheats on or off, so I chose on then I went into version 1497 U cheats and turned on all my dream cheats but when I tried to play the game it came up with:

[Rom loding failed]
Open TTRESET.DAT error!

Please reset system.

Animal Crossing doesnt work with cheats on the R4. It doesnt load.

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ultra3d said:
Iikao said:

[Rom loding failed]
Open TTRESET.DAT error!

Please reset system.

Animal Crossing doesnt work with cheats on the R4. It doesnt load.
Yes it does
lecture.gif

And you can use
http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1