Animal Crossing sav file editor problems

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Huntress, Oct 2, 2007.

Oct 2, 2007
  1. Huntress
    OP

Newcomer Huntress Member

United States
    The sav editor didn't recognize my .sav format - but I converted it to Supercard's format and it read it. I did a successful edit and re-conversion and played the game for a bit with my new goodies and decorations - changed the file again and played a bit more.

When I went to do it the third time the game didn't reconize any of the changes I made and went right back to the game as I left it before.

I am working with the latest version of the sav editor from the official developers website. Does anyone know of a fix to this - or will I have to start all over from my backup before I edited anything? [​IMG]

2. KirbyPink

Member KirbyPink GBAtemp Fan

Sweden
    Common problem i had. Fix? Simple actully, make sure it your Ds-X creates a new EEPROM. And that you edit that one.

So in your case.
    You first save AC:WW then start Ds-X and it creates new save file.
    Move said save file to the computer convert and edit it. Convert it. Then move new save file back to Ds-X and boot.
    This should work.

If not. Then well... i dunno what´s wrong. =/

3. Huntress
    OP

Newcomer Huntress Member

United States
    Yay - That seems to have fixed the problem so far. [​IMG] Ty KirbyPink for saving my museum.