Animal Crossing sav file editor problems

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Huntress, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Huntress
    OP

Huntress Member

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2007
    United States
    Shangri-La
    The sav editor didn't recognize my .sav format - but I converted it to Supercard's format and it read it. I did a successful edit and re-conversion and played the game for a bit with my new goodies and decorations - changed the file again and played a bit more.

When I went to do it the third time the game didn't reconize any of the changes I made and went right back to the game as I left it before.

I am working with the latest version of the sav editor from the official developers website. Does anyone know of a fix to this - or will I have to start all over from my backup before I edited anything? [​IMG]

2. KirbyPink

KirbyPink GBAtemp Fan

Jun 30, 2006
    Gbatemp
    Common problem i had. Fix? Simple actully, make sure it your Ds-X creates a new EEPROM. And that you edit that one.

So in your case.
    You first save AC:WW then start Ds-X and it creates new save file.
    Move said save file to the computer convert and edit it. Convert it. Then move new save file back to Ds-X and boot.
    This should work.

If not. Then well... i dunno what´s wrong. =/

3. Huntress
    OP

Huntress Member

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2007
    United States
    Shangri-La
    Yay - That seems to have fixed the problem so far. [​IMG] Ty KirbyPink for saving my museum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice