Animal Crossing on a EZ-Flash 4 Lite.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by junkyard, Dec 21, 2008.

1. junkyard
    OP

junkyard Member

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2008
    United States
    Well, I've been playing Animal Crossing lately, and notice the lag. I have attempted to flash the latest software to the flash kart as well as reload the game with the latest loader software. The lag is still there. Would a faster microSD card actually fix the problem? Are there any other solutions? If not, should I just upgrade to an AceKard2?

Supposedly the lag will be gone right with the new device? Can I still use the same Sandisk MicroSD card I currently own with that device, and it will work?

Thanks in advance.

2. Bri

Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 25, 2007
    United States
    I experience some lag with Animal Crossing on my Acekard 2. Nothing that prevents the game from playing just fine, but if there's a lot happening on the screen it slows down a little bit for a moment. So you'll have to give a better description of what you're seeing before anyone will be able to tell you if a different flash cart or microSD card will solve your problem.

-Bri

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice