Hacking Animal Crossing NTSC On PAL Wii

Rebound

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Does This Work with Backup Launcher Gamma? I Need to use the NTSC Version because my ACWW is NTSC and I dont want to waste a disc just to see that it doesn't work.
Thanks.

Tetram

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It will work as soon as your TV is 60hz compatible. Not sure, but I think you need a component cable also.

By the way : I don't really understand why you don't burn the PAL version ? You can find it very easily...

Rebound

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My Download has been capped and My DS version of the Game is NTSC, so if I get the PAL version I can't transfer my Character

pieman202

Trophies
XP
Country
why not get pal version of ac for ds and transfer the save over and just d/l pal ac:cc next month o and i thought rom versions of the game won't work with it if u r using a rom version

Tetram

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Rebound said:
My Download has been capped and My DS version of the Game is NTSC, so if I get the PAL version I can't transfer my Character

There is no NTSC or PAL version DS games. NTSC or PAL are for TVs, not for portable devices.

you will be able to transfer your character on your Pal Wii even if your DS version is the US one.

pieman202

Trophies
XP
Country
Tetram said:
Rebound said:

There is no NTSC or PAL version DS games. NTSC or PAL are for TVs, not for portable devices.

you will be able to transfer your character on your Pal Wii even if your DS version is the US one.
no you won't be able to this has been asked many times when ppl who have the EUR version of the game have tried to transfer their chars to the USA version of the game oh and my solution from up above will not work
tongue.gif
http://news.nintendo.com.au since the EUR/AUS version of the game isn't working atm with transfer and they haven't fixed it yet...

Tetram

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's weird ! I didn't know about this issue.
It's very strange because I own a CycloDS, and I've first played Animal Crossing Wild World with the US version. Then I succeed converting the save from the US version to the French one.
Maybe you can try this if you have a linker for your DS.

Chrscool8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The launchers are region free. Just make sure to turn on Force PAL (whatever type of tv you have) in the Config Options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.