OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
acpik.jpg

QUOTE said:
So, GameCube classic Pikmin is beign re-released on the Wii. For older, pre-Wii Nintendo fans who probably already played it, it'll be a tough sell. So Nintendo figure Pikmin-themed DLC for Animal Crossing might help.

Provided your Wii is connected to the internet, and provided you've enabled outside communication from within the game, from now until February 12 you'd best keep an eye on your mailbox, because until that date the Postman will be delivering little Pikmin hats to all and sundry.

Oh, and no, you won't have to pay for it. This one's on the house. Nintendo's house.

One thing to bear in mind: this news come courtesy of Nintendo Australia, so there's no guarantee it's a global deal, nor that those dates will be the same if/when it's offered in other regions. We'll of course update when he hear more.

[Source]

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen these items hacked before... Along with the lightsaber. I guess it's good that there's an official release.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already hacked me some of these long time ago.

Along with those lightsabers.

But can anyone possibly fill me in if, selling the lightsabers to Nooks, it'll corrupt your save file?

I KEEP hearing that from everyone I ask.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: