Gaming Animal Crossing NL: Force neighbors to move away?

Phyzoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there any effective way to do this? All my neighbors are either FROGS or BEARS, this is retarded, I hate at least 3 of 'em. Specially Jambette and that fat bear called Pinky.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
lol

well there random
same as placement

someone else had a character move in RIGHT in front of there house and hated them

you get rid of neighbours by mean mean
hitting them with the bug net
pushing the around

they will eventually move

doesn't mean another wont move straight in tho

but i told Pinkie and Jambette
Pinky.jpg
Jambette.gif

there going to kill you now lol

Phyzoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh they better kill me, cause I can't stand living near those two. Their houses are almost stuck into mine.

vmn551

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also maybe try going to town hall and saying the citizen is being problematic. Haven't done this myself though..

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering what the deal was with that problematic citizen thing. Can you actually boot people out of the town? 'cause that squirrel's had this comin' for a loooong time.

Reactions: Zerosuit connor

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just avoid talking to the ones I want out of my town. Eventually I'll pass by them, and they'll look like they wanna talk to me. Then they'll say "I'm leaving". I'll be like good riddance.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm I love all my neighbors, though I can thankfully say I don't have Jambette (who is ugly) though I do have a frog named Prince, but I like him, he's awesome. I don't want any of my neighbors to move but if one does I want Stitches, then Agent S, and then Friga. I've never ever had Stitches, I've only seen pictures of him and I wanna hug him!!!!!!!! So cute! Ah I forgot Kody....so cute loved him in Wild World!

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well my town is up to capacity (as I understand it you can have 9 houses, plus your own, and a tenth person in the campsite?) and I have a koala who always has fleas, a cat who plays the drums, a falcon who alarmingly DOESN'T have an Arwing, a hippo who used to call me 'hippie' til I nutted him with a spade and now he calls me Master and always gives me stuff, the former disco kangaroo who has since nicked my Phoenix coat thus making it uncool, that mental head squirrel, a rhino obsessed with the gym, a pink monkey who is rarely seen outside, and this morning I have a duck move in who actually uses the phrase 'riduckulous'.

My town's wierd.

Phyzoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A new neighbor just came in, built his house on top of my flowers, right next to my house, again, just wonderful. I just have THE worst luck when it comes to neighbors moving, the last one moved ON TOP of my perfect apple tree. I'm just thinking about re-doing this whole town again, the bad thing is that I'd lose my almost three-weeks progress. Is there any way to do this without losing your catalog, at least? I know I could drop the furniture I still have in someone else's town, but then again, I usually sell the items that I can re-buy from the catalog, not to mention my encyclopedia and museum, that would be a huge loss too :<

Phyzoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
They cut down trees too? Why do they insist on moving EXACTLY in that spot? ._.
Yes, they do cut down trees too, just like you can when you are placing your house with tom nook. As for why they do this, I have to clue, must be to annoy the hell out of me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head