ROM Hack Animal Crossing NHSE - Sharing zone for item dumps / save files

octavia95

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just adding this here as well since this is the correct spot... This is all the new items and variations of each excluding secondary variations like sheet colors for beds and villager photo variations. I painstakingly went through the whole list of items in NHSE adding anything that didn't have a picture thumbnail and left out the items that I knew were buggy like the head/torso/bottom mannequin and the weird room box items. I believe everything is in there and there are no doubles. If there are or anything is missing please let me know and I will fix the dump. Also I did not include the DIY since someone else already made a dump with it... I might update the dump later with one including the DIY, but I am not sure when I will be up to doing all of that.

edit: I accidentally left in the pink plumeria bush and nursery item... I will fix the dump in a bit

edit 2. Floral sconce is missing too

Edit 3: Fixed!
this doesn't work sastoo big when tring to load

kobauso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's all the diy recipes up to 2.0 that I compiled from the spread sheet

Attachments

• all_diy_2_0.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 191
Reactions: ndgxo

LightRaider96

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone, just thought if someone wanted this island that I made? it is based on Super Mario World, with two player homes as switch palaces. You would have to rename the players but otherwise it is fully ready to implement. I am new to sharing files this large so if anyone has an idea of how I should upload the island to be accessed on this forum lmk.

Attachments

• Super Mario World.jpg
    Super Mario World.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 41

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey everyone, just thought if someone wanted this island that I made? it is based on Super Mario World, with two player homes as switch palaces. You would have to rename the players but otherwise it is fully ready to implement. I am new to sharing files this large so if anyone has an idea of how I should upload the island to be accessed on this forum lmk.
Go to nhse map editor, and export all tabs like acres, buildings, and the others, it's smaller in size that way

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F