Hacking Animal crossing NH ban ??

Spzjulien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi all

i have 2 switch, one hacked with ACNH hacked, and one switch with ACNH eshop, all legit
hacked switch never online, and legit switch for play online

if i connect my legit ACNH to my hacked ACNH only localy lan, to share items/bells is it safe for my legit Switch/ACNH, then cant ban my legit switch ?

Last edited by Spzjulien,

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There really isn't a way for it to have any issues, realistically. Nintendo isn't going to ban other Switch consoles just for connecting to a banned one. Imagine if someone took theirs to a local event and played with a bunch of people at once.
Plus, from a technical perspective it doesn't make any sense to do that. The console isn't going to take logs of the certificate or serial number of whatever it connects to, and then on the next network connection check with Nintendo to see if that person was banned.

On top of that, that approach wouldn't work with banned consoles who use Incognito, as the whole idea behind Incognito is that all of your personal identifying info is gone. There would be nothing for the legit Switch to report back home.

You don't have anything to worry about.

Spzjulien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There really isn't a way for it to have any issues, realistically. Nintendo isn't going to ban other Switch consoles just for connecting to a banned one. Imagine if someone took theirs to a local event and played with a bunch of people at once.
Plus, from a technical perspective it doesn't make any sense to do that. The console isn't going to take logs of the certificate or serial number of whatever it connects to, and then on the next network connection check with Nintendo to see if that person was banned.

On top of that, that approach wouldn't work with banned consoles who use Incognito, as the whole idea behind Incognito is that all of your personal identifying info is gone. There would be nothing for the legit Switch to report back home.

You don't have anything to worry about.

i use incognito on hacked switch, i hope my legit acnh will connect to hacked switch with inconito with no serial, never try up to now

michaelpatko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good day everyone. I first updated to SXOS 2.9.4, then used choidujournx to update my firmware to 9.1. I installed ACNH to my sdcard, then applied ACNH update 1.1 - When I try to launch the game from the home screen, it says a system update is needed to play the game. What are your experiences getting it to run? Thanks

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Good day everyone. I first updated to SXOS 2.9.4, then used choidujournx to update my firmware to 9.1. I installed ACNH to my sdcard, then applied ACNH update 1.1 - When I try to launch the game from the home screen, it says a system update is needed to play the game. What are your experiences getting it to run? Thanks
Update to 9.2.0 of the FW. It's most likely requesting that version.

Reactions: michaelpatko

skinnyBIGGS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Update to 9.2.0 of the FW. It's most likely requesting that version.
I heard 9.2.0 isnt working roperly wih lugi mansion 3 ..could be sig oatches not compatible with the firmware. Can anyone confir as im in the same boat asking for newer firmware and i havent for the above reason mentio ed.. thnx gys

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi all

i have 2 switch, one hacked with ACNH hacked, and one switch with ACNH eshop, all legit
hacked switch never online, and legit switch for play online

if i connect my legit ACNH to my hacked ACNH only localy lan, to share items/bells is it safe for my legit Switch/ACNH, then cant ban my legit switch ?
At the very least don't trade over something not available without hacks, that will prob get you banned.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
After my Turnip merchant didnt spawned, I cheated some Gold + Mile Tickets to my Main Game.
Sadly the game is super boring at some point already. Since this Mile Islands are just copy & paste. Like you only have 5 Mile Islands or so =(

Game is pretty time gated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1