Hacking Animal crossing NH ban ??

D

Deleted User

Bans aren't instantly issued. They are tracking everything, though. Search around for their automatic reporting system for ACNH.
google search for that didnt bring up anything, i may be blind. can you link tos omewhere that explains it?

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
google search for that didnt bring up anything, i may be blind. can you link tos omewhere that explains it?

There is no information about it that i've seen posted publicly (probably for the best). In one of the reverse-engineering discords, they have discussed it a few times.

Here's one example of the discussion. For reference, Cuyler is the developer of the save decryption system and the developer of the MyHorizons editor.
NpOR2zq.png

JeremyKelem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My girlfriend has a legit switch, and mine is hacked. We've been playing locally together for a while with no problems, but I'd like to go home. Is there a way that we could connect through lan or something? Once I leave, her family won't let me come back over because of the quarantine.

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My girlfriend has a legit switch, and mine is hacked. We've been playing locally together for a while with no problems, but I'd like to go home. Is there a way that we could connect through lan or something? Once I leave, her family won't let me come back over because of the quarantine.

There is no easy/safe way but I have heard users who would inject the save into their clean nand and play online from that. Assuming you're not running an illegal copy of the game, you would probably be okay.

D

Deleted User

There is no information about it that i've seen posted publicly (probably for the best). In one of the reverse-engineering discords, they have discussed it a few times.

Here's one example of the discussion. For reference, Cuyler is the developer of the save decryption system and the developer of the MyHorizons editor.
NpOR2zq.png
yeah obviously they can check if a save file is hacked. but can they check if a non-hacked save file is being traded hacked items?

like with the local trade thing.

it seems unlike them to just ban someone for trading with a hacker

also, unrelated but, is there a list of item IDS to spawn DIY cards?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: