Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome Amiibo Grass Hacking

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by raynelogens, Jul 19, 2017.

1. raynelogens
    OP

raynelogens GBAtemp Regular

Oct 18, 2009
    United States
    Can someone help me with my grass in Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome Amiibo. I want to hack my grass so it regrows and stays grown. I have been using this site: http://www.marcrobledo.com/acnl-editor/ to regrow my grass. Sadly though it doesn't stay grown. It reverts back to what it was. I know there are some areas where there shouldn't be grass and I don't want grass there. I just don't want big dirt patches in my town. Any help please!!!!!

2. thunderscar

thunderscar Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2013
    United States
    Grass in Animal Crossing always has set paths that will deteriorate as a game mechanic every day. It is not possible to do what you are asking with a save editor, and you'd probably be better off finding homebrew that refreshes it for you.

3. raynelogens
    OP

raynelogens GBAtemp Regular

Oct 18, 2009
    United States
    That is what I am looking for lol. The save editing site I listed in my first post will restore the grass but the next day it reverts to the way it was previously.

4. jt_1258

jt_1258 GBAtemps Midna

Aug 21, 2016
    United States
    The Twilight Realm
    hacking grass...ya learn something new everyday I guess

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice