ROM Hack [Animal Crossing: New Leaf] Undertale Crossover and Hacking Help! ARTISTS NEEDED!

Aika224

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello my friends I was wondering if you guys could help me make a undertale town! I just need the 3D models and thats it! Since i dont have enough time because I am in school, I was wondering if i could have this be a forums project... if you help me i will give you credit on this thread once the town goes on the Dream Address Suite! Choose A character below to make, you don't need to worry if they look good enough. I will view the files in my Ohana3ds and if i am satisfied I will be very pleased. You will need to use photoshop to color/edit once you're done you can email me at [email protected] the files and I will do the rest.

The Characters I have are as follows

Alphys
Asgore
Asriel
Mettaton
Muffet
Papyrus
Sans
Temmie
Toriel

and last but not least

Undyne

Attachments

• Alphys.7z
    39.2 KB · Views: 199
  • Asgore.7z
    15.1 KB · Views: 196
  • Asriel.7z
    16.1 KB · Views: 188
  • Mettaton.7z
    29.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Muffet.7z
    18.5 KB · Views: 247
  • Papyrus.7z
    25.5 KB · Views: 190
  • Sans.7z
    36.4 KB · Views: 193
  • Temmie.7z
    15.2 KB · Views: 167
  • Toriel.7z
    10.8 KB · Views: 189
  • Undyne.7z
    16.8 KB · Views: 191
Last edited by Aika224,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe you can upload a town with custom villagers to the Dream Suite. Someone could correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe you can do this. If this is the case, your project would be useless, unfortunately.

Aika224

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe you can upload a town with custom villagers to the Dream Suite. Someone could correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe you can do this. If this is the case, your project would be useless, unfortunately.
its fine i just want it for fun then

Returnofganon

I pretend like I know what I'm talking about
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Hey guys make me a hack! I'm in school so I can't help but thanks!"

If you want something done you have to pay people or do it yourself man

deishido

Texture Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a (reasonably) dedicated group of people working on this game off and on. Unfortunately importing custom models is something we're still working on, however editing existing textures is doable. (In fact one of the first PoC was changing a goat villager into Toriel) I'd recommend giving the thread a good read even if we can't get that undertale crossover perfect, you could at least get yoursef on the way to a good start.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf ROM Hacking Thread

(Earlier posts are a couple years old, while more recent posts were just a couple weeks back. Progress has really slowed lately, but the information in there is still good!)

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I hate these DIY furniture kits so bad