ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Townvill (Town Template)

SJ64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got bored and decided to create a starter town/template thing for New Leaf.

This only works for the Welcome amiibo update.

The town includes:
  • All plaza locations built/fully upgraded.
  • Large amount of money in bank.
  • Generic town tune.
  • Blank patterns.
  • Café, Police Station, & Camp Site built.
  • Things in somewhat convenient locations.
  • Fully upgraded home (with four mannequins).
Do what you want with it, like putting all of your R34 patterns in it or whatever the fuck OG Animal Crossing players do.

1. Change house exterior to default.
  2. Fix up some acre locations.
  3. Make different versions and/or levels of difficulty.
  4. Create different profiles.
  5. Find a way to change house expansion values.
  6. Find a way to fill/empty museum, encyclopedia, emotion, and catalog data.
  7. Make the villager roster better (it's honestly complete shit for including "the most popular villagers").

Attachments

• ACNL Town Template.zip
    84.3 KB · Views: 5,957

Saphiredurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Corrumpt save..
That's what happens when you import a save from another game or import a save that took place before the last time you open the game. What you'll want to do is backup your latest save without launching ACNL, open it in the ACNL save editor (here, I believe: http://www.marcrobledo.com/acnl-editor/) and go to the "Other" tab. Once you're there you'll copy the secure value that you see to the right. Once you've got it copied you'll open whatever save that you're wanting to load into your game in the same save editor, go back to that "Other" tab, then paste in the secure value that you copied from your latest save. Once you've got that you can click "Save" in the top right and import the garden_plus.dat that was downloaded into your game. Then it should work properly ^_^.

Reactions: Zanie07

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's what happens when you import a save from anothhat er game or import a save that took place before the last time you open the game. What you'll want to do is backup your latest save without launching ACNL, open it in the ACNL save editor (here, I believe: http://www.marcrobledo.com/acnl-editor/) and go to the "Other" tab. Once you're there you'll copy the secure value that you see to the right. Once you've got it copied you'll open whatever save that you're wanting to load into your game in the same save editor, go back to that "Other" tab, then paste in the secure value that you copied from your latest save. Once you've got that you can click "Save" in the top right and import the garden_plus.dat that was downloaded into your game. Then it should work properly ^_^.
i've did that i'm not a noob :)

Saphiredurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might've been so it didn't hurt to check ;) (plus at least others that may not know will see that relatively high up in the thread now). I'll give it a try when I get a chance to, though, and report back. Weird that it's showing up as corrupted.

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You might've been so it didn't hurt to check ;) (plus at least others that may not know will see that relatively high up in the thread now). I'll give it a try when I get a chance to, though, and report back. Weird that it's showing up as corrupted.
i've checked 3 times

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes literally this save is broken, tried another time and still showing corrumpt..

windwakemeupinside

Resident Gost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gross tumblr vguide, I suggest not using these.

It's better to learn from reading the thread for the editor and know what is safe and unsafe to do and how to use it properly.

...Pretty sure that's YOUTUBE, not tumblr. Still, your point is still valid, though tbh the thread is a fucking clusterfuck if you need concrete information past what's on the first post.

D

Deleted-410799

...Pretty sure that's YOUTUBE, not tumblr. Still, your point is still valid, though tbh the thread is a fucking clusterfuck if you need concrete information past what's on the first post.
Same thing, generic artsy and pastel trash aesthetic and bad guide.

windwakemeupinside

Resident Gost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same thing, generic artsy and pastel trash aesthetic and bad guide.

I've made a lot of hacked towns (3 of them) and I watched the guide in question and it seemed informative and helpful as a guide for what it is. Even showed me something I didn't know (That you can click and drag the location of houses / PWP instead of putting them in manually with the coordinates).

Being nasty about something you definitely didn't watch all the way, and over something stupid like pastel art on the video, is stupid.

The thread for the editor doesn't help with the basics, and it's a clusterfuck with 100+ pages of people asking shit and discussion which isn't helpful to those who just want to quickly learn and go do some things. Being elitist about things will just push people out of the hacking community, people who would otherwise help out and be cool folks in the community.

Last edited by windwakemeupinside,
Reactions: Saphiredurf
D

Deleted-410799

I've made a lot of hacked towns (3 of them) and I watched the guide in question and it seemed informative and helpful as a guide for what it is. Even showed me something I didn't know (That you can click and drag the location of houses / PWP instead of putting them in manually with the coordinates).

Being nasty about something you definitely didn't watch all the way, and over something stupid like pastel art on the video, is stupid.

The thread for the editor doesn't help with the basics, and it's a clusterfuck with 100+ pages of people asking shit and discussion which isn't helpful to those who just want to quickly learn and go do some things. Being elitist about things will just push people out of the hacking community, people who would otherwise help out and be cool folks in the community.
Not all vguides are equal, which is why it's best to just not use them at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.