Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
It isn't enough to crash the game, you gotta know exactly what's causing the crash. You can throw garbage data at anything and expect a crash. You need to know if there's an overflow of some kind where arbitrary code can be executed, or some other kind of vector. Also, this has been said hundreds of times before, but a QR scanner doesn't automatically imply the game is vulnerable.

I know, I was just going with the flow. It had to do with a fake mii on tomodachi life

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I know, I was just going with the flow. It had to do with a fake mii on tomodachi life
I wasn't directly replying to you, just everyone in general that thinks that a QR scanner equates to an exploit being found just because that has been the vector in previous releases.

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wasn't directly replying to you, just everyone in general that thinks that a QR scanner equates to an exploit being found just because that has been the vector in previous releases.

Alright, here the URL for the decoding. https://zxing.org/w/decode.jspx

You need to upload the image or enter the URL

The colors:
Screenshot_20160911-175259.png

Last edited by Procyon,
Reactions: Deleted User

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually don't think this could lead to anything. The QR code is too small to even load anything and the crash seems to be appearing when it stores the pattern. Maybe because it's a invalid pattern to be used? I don't know but wouldn't ACNL refuse to load a qr if the pattern is invalid?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: