Animal crossing:new leaf on sky3ds?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Leon Tichý, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Leon Tichý
    OP

Leon Tichý Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    Hey guys, I'm total noob when it comes to flashcards and I need a help, I'm trying to put Animal crossing:new leaf on sky3ds with red button. I manage to put it on the card but when I insert the card to 3ds the game just won't load up. Can someone please give me step by step instructions? I would be really grateful. (I got it for really cheap with SD card that had some games on it and those games worked)

2. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Do you have the right version of the game for your 3ds. IE if you have a euro 3ds you need to download the euro version of animal crossing

3. honyo29

honyo29 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 27, 2014
    Indonesia
    did you use the disk writer tool?

4. Leon Tichý
    OP

Leon Tichý Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    Oops I used US version. I will try to find EU version. Any idea where can I download it?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Yes I did. I used the latest diskwriter and I also tried some older ones.

5. DrCrygor07

DrCrygor07 Italian Wario Ware bootleg©

Sep 4, 2014
    Italy
    You can't ask for roms here

6. Leon Tichý
    OP

Leon Tichý Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    Ohhh I didn't know that. I'm sorry.

7. Leon Tichý
    OP

Leon Tichý Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    Hello, I got ACNL EU version, but still the same problem. It just won't load on the 3ds. It says eeprom:no but I'd assume that has nothing to with it. Any other ideas what I'm doing wrong?

8. Leon Tichý
    OP

Leon Tichý Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    Help please? anyone? :(

9. 4gionz

4gionz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 16, 2014
    Canada
    You said you have sky 3ds red button, did you pass the 10 game limit?

10. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Did you select eprom no in discwriter as you have to do that for it to work also do you have 10mbs left on the sd card as you need at least that for animal crossing saves

11. Leon Tichý
    OP

Leon Tichý Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    I don't think there would be problem with memory because this is the only game I'm putting on the 2gb SD. DiskWriter.png

12. Leon Tichý
    OP

Leon Tichý Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    bump. Any idea what to do?

13. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Could be the actual sd card not all sd cards work on sky3ds also did you do as I said and change the eprom to no in discwriter and Leon just a little heads up as you are new here never bump your thread people here don't like that and you might get into trouble from the admin.

14. Leon Tichý
    OP

Leon Tichý Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    Oops, I'm sorry. I tried 3 SD cards and they did not work. I'm not sure how to change the eeprom to no. :(

15. qproject

qproject GBAtemp Regular

Mar 12, 2015
    Canada

When you write your rom, a pop up msg will ask you to choose yes or no to eeprom. All card2 games saves gamesave in the cart/rom.

16. kbmarinha

kbmarinha GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 21, 2009
    Brazil
    I tried 3 different SD card too but only my sandisk worked. And after that, I could not make my Zelda MM rom load, then I formated my 3ds SD card and the game loaded

17. Leon Tichý
    OP

Leon Tichý Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    Oh I don't think I ever got that pop up. I'm only getting this one. image.jpg

18. reiyu

reiyu Canadian, eh?

Jan 8, 2008
    Canada
    that's not an issue. pokemon xy and acnl are the 2 games i know on the tip of my tongue that don't have eeprom enabled. did you even bother trying to play it after? did you initialize your sky3ds after writing?

initialization is done by holding the button while inserting, remove, hold button while inserting again, remove, insert without holding, and it should flash rapidly. after the flashes, remove again and reinsert. your sky3ds should show the game now.

19. Leon Tichý
    OP

Leon Tichý Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    Oh I see. I will try to get more SD cards. It's weird because I used on of those SD cards before and it worked just fine then again all those games were eeprom:yes so maybe that's the problem. image.jpg

20. Leon Tichý
    OP

Leon Tichý Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    I tried the initialization but that didn't work out :(. I think I will try more SD cards.