Gaming Animal Crossing New Leaf, Anyone Still Playing?

Yokimari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to add any fellow AC:NL players out there, mainly to see if trading fruit and selling it still gets better bells...

fischermasamune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try the Bell Tree forum. There is quite an active community there.

And yes: selling native fruit where they are foreign yields 5 times their value.

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Selling bugs at the tropical islands gets you the best bells. And turnips. Oh damn, those turnips.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I also still play sometimes, but the online of NL is the worst I've ever seen, with random disconnections at very variable times!

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to make money without cheating by yourself, do island runs. Catch bugs for 5 minutes, return to town, sell them, and go back. You'll learn which bugs sell for the most.

If you want to make money without cheating with friends, go on the turnip grind. Go all in everytime Joan's around, and go on Reddit or some Animal Crossing board and ask to sell at the person who has the highest selling price. Millionaire in 2 or 3 weeks.

I still play this game but since I've owned it since launch I only play for fun now. My town is modded and I spend most of my time giving away items to people or researching new ram hacks

bunny_gg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I just got a digital version code from my girl friend two weeks ago as my V-Day gift.
So just started. I usually play 3DS before going sleeping, so it is always midnight when I stand alone in the village, and that is why I still haven't finished the task of 10000 bells loan of my house. :-(

fischermasamune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even at night you can earn money by fishing and collecting fruits (if you're starting, it's not bad). Of course it's a problem if Re-Tail is closed and you can't sell them!

bunny_gg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Even at night you can earn money by fishing and collecting fruits (if you're starting, it's not bad). Of course it's a problem if Re-Tail is closed and you can't sell them!
yes, money is not the problem but time is. maybe i should spend some hours playing in the village in the noon.

fischermasamune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, money is not the problem but time is. maybe i should spend some hours playing in the village in the noon.
If you want, you can change the game time to be like 10 hours ahead of the real time, it's a one-time deal. (There are people who keep changing seasons, hour of the day, and a lot of other things. But I don't recommend you keep time-traveling, as it may diminish the pleasure from your playing achievements and feel like cheating.)
Anyway, enjoy your game.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm trying to keep playing but I don't have time to check in every single day. I suggest checking out the bell tree forums as mentioned before :)

jgoreham

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
I only started playing about a year ago! If anybody wants to add me, my friend code is 0190-1512-2985, add me and tell me yours and I'll add you back! I'd love to open my town once a week and host visitors or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb