Animal Crossing New Horizon's Winter update will allow for save data transfers

Get ready for the festivities, in Animal Crossing: New Horizon's upcoming content patch. On November 19th, both Turkey Day and Toy Day will be added to the game, taking place in November and December respectively. You'll get to help returning characters Franklin the turkey and Jingle the Reindeer in holiday-themed town events. New hairstyles and reactions will also be added, giving players more room to customize their characters, as well as a home storage increase, which lets you now hold onto 2400 items. Lastly, the biggest celebration of all might not even be for a holiday--Nintendo has finally listened and will be adding the ability to do save data transfers, starting on November 19th.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's great and all but I would've loved cloud saving, especially before I sold my Switch but it's too late for me now anyway.
are you talking full easy uploading or just some form of it in general? seems you missed the bus as it does have cloud saving for a little while now

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
are you talking full easy uploading or just some form of it in general? seems you missed the bus as it does have cloud saving for a little while now

Just the regular uploading your saves to the cloud, when I went into the cloud saving settings Animal Crossing was not in the compatible list, as in backing up the save so it can be downloaded later on another console.

Just googled it and apparently you have to enable it in the game, not the normal method. If I only knew this I would've saved my work. :sad:

Last edited by Jiehfeng,

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
gonna be honest on here as well, i don't like the pandering update they've done on the hairstyle department.
the reason behind it disgusts me, they don't want to actually listen to the community on the things that people have been begging for - what? years now? if you understand what i mean, sweet but if you wanna simp for this game, good for you then.

i am however going to enjoy the rest of the update, gonna dodge that features there...could've added actual real new hairstyle instead of updating the older ones, giving us the woke treatment, and they could've been added the brown hairstyles too but let's just not do that and do it when people complain like a bunch of pansies.
:glare:oh look at this emoji

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
gonna be honest on here as well, i don't like the pandering update they've done on the hairstyle department.
the reason behind it disgusts me, they don't want to actually listen to the community on the things that people have been begging for - what? years now? if you understand what i mean, sweet but if you wanna simp for this game, good for you then.

i am however going to enjoy the rest of the update, gonna dodge that features there...could've added actual real new hairstyle instead of updating the older ones, giving us the woke treatment, and they could've been added the brown hairstyles too but let's just not do that and do it when people complain like a bunch of pansies.
:glare:oh look at this emoji
"Pandering"? What do you mean by that?

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Stacey_Pilgrim

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Get ready for the festivities, in Animal Crossing: New Horizon's upcoming content patch. On November 19th, both Turkey Day and Toy Day will be added to the game, taking place in November and December respectively. You'll get to help to return characters Franklin the turkey and Jingle the Reindeer in holiday-themed town events. New hairstyles and reactions will also be added, giving players more room to customize their characters, as well as a home storage increase, which lets you now hold onto 2400 items. Lastly, the biggest celebration of all might not even be for a holiday--Nintendo has finally listened and will be adding the ability to do save data transfers, starting on November 19th.

I really need that storage space

yaykittykitty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The video says go to the Nintendo ACNH webpage for more details of the save transfers and then you visit the website and the website says no game save transfer allowed currently.

someone please tell me how the game save transfer will work? I want to get my island and game save from my old switch to my new switch which has a bigger screen

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The video says go to the Nintendo ACNH webpage for more details of the save transfers and then you visit the website and the website says no game save transfer allowed currently.

someone please tell me how the game save transfer will work? I want to get my island and game save from my old switch to my new switch which has a bigger screen

You have to download transfer tool on eShop and follow onscreen instruction.

Warning - your island on existing Switch will be deleted after transfer complete.

Crazynoob458

That Reshiram
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I want them to add Resetti's rants back into the game - an incredibly basic feature that was in ALL previous Animal Crossing games, that provided a ton of enjoyment due to just how wacky he is, and how bizarre his rants and demands are.
I MISS HIM i literally deliberately reset my wii just to see him

Reactions: RichardTheKing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1