Animal Crossing: New Horizons vs DOOM Eternal - Which will you be buying on March 20th?

Which will you be purchasing on March 20th?

• Animal Crossing: New Horizons!

Votes: 256 44.5%
  • DOOM Eternal!

Votes: 102 17.7%
  • Both at the same time, of course!

Votes: 57 9.9%
  • Neither--I don't like Animal Crossing or DOOM...

Votes: 160 27.8%

• Total voters

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What lol its the best doom out ther - no negative scores on metacritic also and out of 61-how much did you play of it 5 mins lol

Because I don't like something, I only played it for 5 minutes? C'mon. Stupid reply is stupid. If you want to go by critics, reviews, sales, charts, numbers, etc.... then Justin Beiber is one of THE best musicians of all time. See how that works? Sorry you don't agree with my opinion, but it still remains that Doom was a snoozefest for me & that I prefer Animal Crossing. Good night. :)

Reactions: AkiraKurusu

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Meh.

Persona 5 Royal, Bravely Default 2, Persona 5 Scramble (if it's released in English), the Fire Emblem: Three Houses DLC, maybe Xenoblade Definitive, Mega Man Zero/ZX Collection. Those are all the games I'm interested in, really.

Animal Crossing just gets tedious after enough time, and I never finished DOOM '16. Therefore not interested in 20 March.

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What lol its the best doom out ther - no negative scores on metacritic also and out of 61-how much did you play of it 5 mins lol
Dantendo, with all seriousness, you need to accept opinion that are different than yours. This isn't the first time you do this.
Different people have different opinions. If he doesn't enjoy the game, that's completely FINE.
If you do enjoy the game, that's great! It's really great that you could enjoy the game! Same thing with movies.
Have a good day. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay, that's all the time I've got. I gotta get back to playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf on my Nintendo 3DS
What's your routine? Same as mine?
Mine is: Wake up, Play Animal Crossing, sleep. Rinse and repeat for eternity.

Reactions: Hardline

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dantendo, with all seriousness, you need to accept opinion that are different than yours. This isn't the first time you do this.
Different people have different opinions. If he doesn't enjoy the game, that's completely FINE.
If you do enjoy the game, that's great! It's really great that you could enjoy the game! Same thing with movies.
Have a good day. :)
it was a contender for best action game of the year and 57 out of 61 metacritic reviewers were all positive so anyone who doesnt like it must just not be a fan of fps and did i slag them off no i didnt i was curious of how much they pld the game but didnt get no reply-as said before if someone says tht game was for example god awful boring tht says nothing to me or anyone else so then surly i can say to them why and hopefully get the reasons why

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
it was a contender for best action game of the year and 57 out of 61 metacritic reviewers were all positive so anyone who doesnt like it must just not be a fan of fps and did i slag them off no i didnt i was curious of how much they pld the game but didnt get no reply-as said before if someone says tht game was for example god awful boring tht says nothing to me or anyone else so then surly i can say to them why and hopefully get the reasons why
He was just saying his opinions on the game, he wasn't reviewing the game in any way shape or form. And you don't need a reason to like or dislike a game.

DANTENDO

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
He was just saying his opinions on the game, he wasn't reviewing the game in any way shape or form. And you don't need a reason to like or dislike a game.
i dont want a bloody 1000 word review lol just a few short sentences would be nice and mate dont tel me what i can and cant say-was i rude to him no i wasnt i say my comments with a laughter at the end so dont make me out to be the bad guy here-he doesnt hav to tel me thts fine ill just leave it as it is

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i dont want a bloody 1000 word review lol just a few short sentences would be nice and mate dont tel me what i can and cant say-was i rude to him no i wasnt i say my comments with a laughter at the end so dont make me out to be the bad guy here-he doesnt hav to tel me thts fine ill just leave it as it is
I'm not calling you "the bad guy" here. The person who didn't enjoy it doesn't need to make a few short senteces if the person doesn't wan't to. I never said you we're rude to him. I NEVER DID. I said that you need to accept opinions different than yours.

Not gonna be replying anymore because i don't want fire in this thread.

DANTENDO

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not calling you "the bad guy" here. The person who didn't enjoy it doesn't need to make a few short senteces if the person doesn't wan't to. I never said you we're rude to him. I NEVER DID. I said that you need to accept opinions different than yours.

Not gonna be replying anymore because i don't want fire in this thread.
and anyway i didnt even ask him lol -we hear what people say and we all hav a right to ask why they think a game for example is a pile of horseshit and of course if they dont wanna say anything mor we hav to respect tht-so no hard feelings and lets try to hav healthy debates

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
and anyway i didnt even ask him lol -we hear what people say and we all hav a right to ask why they think a game for example is a pile of horseshit and of course if they dont wanna say anything mor we hav to respect tht-so no hard feelings and lets try to hav healthy debates
He called it a snoozefest. Did he need to add any more to that? I also think it's overrated, and certainly NOT as good as the original games were: I played them at launch and still play them now - this latest entry is at least fast paced. And gory. And that's about all it has going for it really..

Anyway, Animal Crossing is already ordered for me, so that's my vote! Well, I say me, the missus has been foaming at the mouth for it ever since it was announced... I hammered both the GC and Wii AC games myself, but a day arrived when I just thought 'WTF am I wasting my time on this for?' and never touched it since ....EXACTLY the same with Stardew Valley! Wouldn't play anything else for about 6 months, then suddenly thought 'WTF...' and haven't been near it since! However my last play of AC Wii was donkeys years back, so secretly I'm looking forward to New Horizons!! (Don't tell my missus that haha!)

Pipistrele

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Animal Crossing. It simply seems like a more interesting game to get in on day one - all the potential fun events, uncovering multiplayer features with other newbies, etc. Doom is Doom - it's awesome, but it's a fixed singleplayer experience that won't change in any way whatsoever regardless of whether I play it now or a couple months later.

Reactions: EmperorX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: I forgot I was in this group :skull: