ANIMAL CROSSING NEW HORIZONS UPDATE

Nichole

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased the editor pro + for more custom design slots and the window came up to tell me I got them but it has not expanded to 200 yet and my slots are full is anyone else having this issue?

Reactions: Housepants97

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I purchased the editor pro + for more custom design slots and the window came up to tell me I got them but it has not expanded to 200 yet and my slots are full is anyone else having this issue?
Did you gave yourself everything on nhse?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I’m not sure what that is.. I just updated the game and purchased it like normal I have everything in the update besides that for some reason
Check nhse, and on the player editor where you give yourself everything uncheck that

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check nhse, and on the player editor where you give yourself everything uncheck that

Ummmm. Why are you going on about a save editor? OP said NOTHING about the save editor and even clearly stated they purchased the game. Pretty certain if they were using nhse, it wouldn't be on a Switch with a legit purchased game.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ummmm. Why are you going on about a save editor? OP said NOTHING about the save editor and even clearly stated they purchased the game. Pretty certain if they were using nhse, it wouldn't be on a Switch with a legit purchased game.
I purchased the game AND usung a save editor, and had priblems unlocking the first 10 extra slots, bc i gave myself everything and caused that

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don’t use nhse do I need to use it now?
Mmhh sounds a weird case to me, it happened to me bc i messed with some stuff on nhse, nobody else did. Imo if you can use it migth be a good choice...
I never heard of a similar case without modding

Nichole

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don’t want to mod the game just to get my 200 slots I already paid for unfortunately I don’t think there’s a way to “unpurchase” or “repurchase” that in the nook terminal :( not sure what I should do now but i need more slots

Reactions: Housepants97

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don’t want to mod the game just to get my 200 slots I already paid for unfortunately I don’t think there’s a way to “unpurchase” or “repurchase” that in the nook terminal :( not sure what I should do now but i need more slots
So u bougth the extra slots, but didnt received them?

Housepants97

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am! And 4 of my other friends are as well. Wtf?!?

Shellykathleen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you ever get the 200 custom design slots? This happened to me as well. I only have 100

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM