1. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

United States
    I had to self quarantine when this released, and it's all I've done other than house cleaning. According to my miles tracker, I've put in 50 days of work in just 5. It's all landscaping, too. I've only upgraded my house once. The ability to customize so much, and to do things that were otherwise only feasible through hacking in previous titles, garners immense appreciation from me.

2. Pluupy

Pluupy _(:3」∠)_

United States
    It's basically Pokemon Go in reverse. Extremely beneficial timing for the game's release.

Pokemon Go just-so-happened to be released in summer when people were going outside. Animal Crossing just-so-happened to be released when the world needs to remain indoors due to social distancing, self-isolation, or quarantine.

It's honestly fascinating.

Last edited by Pluupy, Mar 26, 2020
    MushGuy likes this.
  3. raxadian

raxadian GBAtemp Maniac

Argentina
    I loved the DS game but I have been disappointed with the series since the Wii version.

Bladexdsl likes this.
  4. xs4all

xs4all GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Don't know about anyone else but it can get expensive buying multiple copies of games for two kids that want to play local or online multiplayer together.
    Had to purchase two copies for my kids, physical retail copies, wishful thinking but Nintendo should really consider if you buy one copy regardless of digital or physical, we should at least be able to download another copy on a second Switch as long as the Switch is on the same family online account.
    There are so many games my kids want to play together but have to tell them no, the only other game I bought for both of them was Splatoon. It can get pricey.

5. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

United States
    I'm assuming you're unaware that this has local multiplayer on the same console.

6. Mythical

Mythical GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
  7. BORTZ

BORTZ The Amazing
    Supervisor

United States
    This is the perfect opportunity to have crossover DLC from Horizon Zero Dawn.

8. banjo2

banjo2 little man

United States
    It's not as good as multi-Switch multiplayer, though. You have no access to your pockets, you can't walk into buildings or talk to people, and whatever you pick up will be up for grabs by the primary player in the recycle bin thing.

xs4all likes this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Crossing, Horizons, Nintendo