ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

WhiteArmor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so. Just Atmosphere and the necessary files to use to boot CFW. xJackio mind sending me your discord and maybe help a guy out ? via PM

Vega77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is 100% untrue :) I use cheats online everyday right from the game launch day.

I use a cheat that automatically makes all of my turnips 1 billion in price live while people are on my Island. Most all the hackers in Facebook groups and discord servers are playing online with their games and cheats :) obviously it's still a risk to be banned but the risk is next to none unless of course you get reported or you do not own all of the games that are on your Nintendo switch

Hey! I wanted to ask you for some advice. I use NHSE to alter my turnip prices and I would like to make them high enough so my girlfriend can come and max her bank out. But there is that limitation that a person visiting another island can only take home the bells they can carry in their pockets.
I saw in other groups that people were advertising coming to their island and somehow their back account will be full the next morning. What is the work around that? Running pockets of gold is getting exhausting lol
If there are any other ways to make it happen, please let me know! :)
Thank you so much

mystiko111

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is it possible to change the personality of a villager with NHSE? If so, how? Simply changing the personality seems not to work.

Xiuminoppaya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi I'm using nhse ang gave myself max bells.. can i give my sister a max bells also? i tried to change the turnip price to max but tommy would not wire the bells to her account

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi I'm using nhse ang gave myself max bells.. can i give my sister a max bells also? i tried to change the turnip price to max but tommy would not wire the bells to her account
You can give your sister max bells also, i guess ita the same save, just change the villager in nhse

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Would you mind inviting me to your island when you do the billion bell turnips thing?

Or let us know the value of the turnips
I try not to do this online for people because it makes them lose some of their achievement cards for Nook miles. And some people do not take kindly to that in the community

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself