ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

D

Deleted User

Which file is the emotion data in? Want to restore a backup of only my emotions
Or if anyone knows which file bff list is in i can restore everything but that

Doogie Boogie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uses is 32
count is internal ID
money tree

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For the internal ID, is it the literal ID listed or is that in hexidecimal and needs to be converted? Like for a large star piece, that's 5984. You'd just put that number into count, if I'm understanding correctly?

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Oh, that was my problem, I was typing the hex for the item I wanted into NHSE, I just needed to convert it to decimal. Got my star trees. Thank you!
For the internal ID, is it the literal ID listed or is that in hexidecimal and needs to be converted? Like for a large star piece, that's 5984. You'd just put that number into count, if I'm understanding correctly?
It would be 5984.

Reactions: LaurelAshley

Kaizerfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure thing
It's publicly available in our research, you linked to it a couple pages back
You'll find it here: https://t.co/NwKyscL66O?amp=1

Go to the Notes tab, scroll down a bit to the "nasty technical stuff"
So, just wanted to check, this spreadsheet's gene order and hex values are in the wrong order (reversed): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...lview?pru=AAABcimo0HY*eZ7SI1Auz5FW262KgDkAIA#

And all you need to do is reverse the binary order (but keeping 01 as 01 and not converting it to 10) to get the correct hex values?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did someone post a Villager move out cheat? I set up FTP so I don't have to take out my SD every time i wanna update my file. I dont know why I didn't do this sooner.

edit: nvm just edited with SE remotely. it was faster.

Last edited by catlady77,
Reactions: youngthug

Lupe

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Is there any way to reset original villagers to fix their whack houses?
Ideally without them forgetting you... Because we're best buuuuds :(
You can inject the 'House' of that villager using the files from this thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...editor-for-perfect-villager-injection.563202/ (Use NHSE to do the injection.)
If you don't want to change the villager or have them forget you, just inject the house, not the villager. It'll fix their house's furniture, but not the wallpaper and flooring. You have to manually change the wallpaper and flooring yourself by editing their 'Room' in NHSE.

Coolaaron88

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.searingarrow.com
XP
Country
United States
Looks like one of the recompiled versions of NHSE allow you to tweak the colors of certain items now? How do you go about placing the correct value in the right spot?

nhseexampleJPG.JPG

D

Deleted User

Is there a way to see if my red roses are hybrid red roses with the save editor? (Is there some kind of identifier?)

Last edited by ,

Roachess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there is a way to use NHSE to edit colors of items in the game?

Example being through my nook miles I can purchase a green streetlamp but if I wanted it to be white how would I do that? If it is not a feature is there a way someone knows how I could put in particular color items like that that can't be customized?

Last edited by Roachess,

Coolaaron88

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.searingarrow.com
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know id there is a way to use NHSE to edit colors of items in the game?

Example being through my nook miles I can purchase a green streetlamp but if I wanted it to be white how would I do that? If it is not a feature is there a way someone knows how I could put in particular color items like that that can't be customized?

Think this is in conjunction to the question I just asked before yours

Roachess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think this is in conjunction to the question I just asked before yours
Yeah I just noticed after I posted lol Sorry about that! I just figured out there was a new NHSE by your screenshot and downloaded it. I'll have to mess with it now and see if I can figure out our questions.

Last edited by Roachess,

mudkipslike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I just noticed after I posted lol Sorry about that! I just figured out there was a new NHSE by your screenshot and downloaded it. I'll have to mess with it now and see if I can figure out our questions.
I think the color is based on the count. Try changing that to get the different colors

Xeighter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm sure this has been asked before but I had trouble searching for the answer.

Any way to give myself DIY recipes as an item?

In NHSE, you can 'edit recipes" but isn't that for your recipe list in-game (via phone)? I am looking to have my character manually obtain/hold the item recipe (in his items storage) and learn it in-game so as not to fuck up the flag counters (and maintain my profile's remotely decent legitimacy).

Lastly, if I give myself an item or bells or nook miles, does the game update my flags or do I have to manually edit those too?

Last edited by Xeighter,

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sure this has been asked before but I had trouble searching for the answer.

Any way to give myself DIY recipes as an item?

In NHSE, you can 'edit recipes" but isn't that for your recipe list in-game (via phone)? I am looking to have my character manually obtain/hold the item recipe (in his items storage) and learn it in-game so as not to fuck up the flag counters (and maintain my profile's remotely decent legitimacy).

Yes, use ACNH Poker, latest version MyShiling Star R6

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1