ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

brettsmods

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, has anyone had any luck looking at planted flowers genes with the field item editor? I'm very confused as to how this works because the base "item" shows different genes from the 3 other "extended" items and I'm not sure which is correct. The genes also don't seem to match up with the known genes for seed bag flowers.

Alexisaul455

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello friends, I generate the ticket nook miles, the problem is that it takes me to the same island, why does this happen? each ticket has a predefined island? How can I solve this problem? please help me, thanks.

Bagels

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I used the ACNH Poker tool to put Turnips in my inventory. It seems like they're glitched because I couldn't sell them but the issue is I dropped them in the house and I can't pick them back up. I can move them around the house but that's about it. I tried time traveling to a week in the future to see if they'll go away but they have not.

forsalebypwner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the game for my girlfriend but checked it out myself first and now im the rep and she can't progress the game properly, tens of hours in.

Can someone help me with this? Thank you.
Buddy I wish. I've been looking for a tool to do this for weeks, it seems to be very difficult to do. Fingers crossed that the AC developers add that feature in the future, but for now, you'll just have to wait (or start over)

AngelGlitchMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I bought the game for my girlfriend but checked it out myself first and now im the rep and she can't progress the game properly, tens of hours in.

Can someone help me with this? Thank you.
There is no way, only the representative can advance the story, it cannot be changed so either play on your profile or start the game again.

Someone could share an advanced save .. I can't fix the flag of the bridge, I go ahead to put the bridge and now it's not finished building

Last edited by AngelGlitchMod,

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@SkyQueen

P3 & P4 item locations you gave are working great, thank you so much,
now incorporated into ACNH Poker

Would you know the start locations for the Recycle chest in Nooks place and the storage in the first house?

Thanks again for your help, much appreciated

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try atmosphere?

For the nook miles tickets, if you're using the text to slot1 cheat, use "16DB" as item ID and "9" as the modifier.

Hi, Can you select which island these are for by using the modifier?

Reactions: uriri

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
@SkyQueen

P3 & P4 item locations you gave are working great, thank you so much,
now incorporated into ACNH Poker

Would you know the start locations for the Recycle chest in Nooks place and the storage in the first house?

Thanks again for your help, much appreciated

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi, Can you select which island these are for by using the modifier?
I'm sure I could find them. But I'll have to look tomorrow.

Reactions: Kru5h
D

Deleted User

There is no way, only the representative can advance the story, it cannot be changed so either play on your profile or start the game again.

Someone could share an advanced save .. I can't fix the flag of the bridge, I go ahead to put the bridge and now it's not finished building
just reset your save? youre like 50 minutes in mate if you day skip

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

Is it possible to unlock terraforming + all permits with NHSE and skip the normal requirements?

munenorii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Has anyone figured out how to move the rocks that are around the airport with NHSE? I moved the airport a little more to the right and now it's bugged because of the rocks so I had to move it back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.