ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its possible to export house storage to nhi and dump everything in the map with map editor, god bless nhse
yea it is but it also means we have to make the file in the first place

next goal: make nhi files separated by catalogue category

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i dont import to storage which is why its split. i import into NHI w/ live inject to place in game

yea thats what i ended up doing but i wanna make an island now

JAMVisuals

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anybody have a code for 1.6.0 to upgrade Nook Cranny's or the flag to enable catalog mode? This is my first time playing an AC game and I foolishly updated the original store while it was being built on 1.5.1 thinking it would just complete it, but instead the next day I got the fully upgraded version which is fine EXCEPT I bypassed the catalog and didn't realize it until I updated to 1.6.0 FAIL Lol. I have been messing with various flags with no luck using NHSE. I managed to get an empty "posters" section in my Nook Shopping, but not the catalog.

Edit got the catalog by using a new save and dumped the flags and just injected them into my messed up save. Now I have no critterpedia LOL

Last edited by JAMVisuals,

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
every diy, photo and poster in alphabetical order, ready to be dropped on the map with nhse map editor

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

yea it is but it also means we have to make the file in the first place

next goal: make nhi files separated by catalogue category
like this?

Attachments

• diy, posters and photos.rar
    3 KB · Views: 286
  • NHI files.rar
    4 KB · Views: 246

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Fixed my bells code.... I was stupid and didn't realize the whole time that I posted it are duplicated the first lines address location so I'm sorry to everyone that I screwed that up for but I fixed it and I also added the Nook miles.
1.6.0 https://pastebin.com/ZbJXfUn0
Code:
[Max ABD 999,999,999]
04100000 AD3FD154 AB86064B
04100000 AD3FD158 5501C176

[Max Nook Miles 9,999,999]
04100000 AD3A2A48 C4D2BFDA
04100000 AD3A2A4C 020C1E37

Irinuca006

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi, I don’t know if this a place I can put this but I have a problem.2 months ago I went on a treasure island, I got a bridge kit and kept it in my pocket until today, I placed it and it said it is a stone staircase and that it is payed but still prompts me to help.nook does not say anything about bridge and inclines when I go to remove it..so can’t do anything there .I reinstalled the game and searched for corrupt data....nothing...I don’t know what to do...travelled forward and backwards ..still nothing ..please help

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, I don’t know if this a place I can put this but I have a problem.2 months ago I went on a treasure island, I got a bridge kit and kept it in my pocket until today, I placed it and it said it is a stone staircase and that it is payed but still prompts me to help.nook does not say anything about bridge and inclines when I go to remove it..so can’t do anything there .I reinstalled the game and searched for corrupt data....nothing...I don’t know what to do...travelled forward and backwards ..still nothing ..please help
If you have a mod switch use nhse to remove that, if not then you will need to restart the game

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Here @catlady77 @Xjackio I pulled it off private. Speed etc for you all... https://pastebin.com/B2ZwNuAs

I would just like to add that any codes that are messed up because of the way Nintendo changed player offsets I will not create a multitude of codes to correct those. Any codes that I make will be for player one on an island that has only one human player.

If it's not working for you then that would be your reason you will have to change the address yourself or find someone else to do it for you.

Last edited by OblivionReign,

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Here @catlady77 @Xjackio I pulled it off private. Speed etc for you all... https://pastebin.com/B2ZwNuAs

I would just like to add that any codes that are messed up because of the way Nintendo changed player offsets I will not create a multitude of codes to correct those. Any codes that I make will be for player one on an island that has only one human player.

If it's not working for you then that would be your reason you will have to change the address yourself or find someone else to do it for you.
thx a lot but i never use speed hacks XD, i just inject stuff but @catlady77 use it more i think

IAmTheMullet

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thank you so much SkyQueen. These are just great tools when your island is basically complete. Just missing [Instant Text Speed] because normal can be so boringly repetitive.

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thank you so much SkyQueen. These are just great tools when your island is basically complete. Just missing [Instant Text Speed] because normal can be so boringly repetitive.
here you got also @catlady77 if you want these too

Code:
[Upgrade Nooks Cranny]
01100000 ABE08300 00000003

[Upgrade Ables]
01100000 ABE0832C 00000002

[Instant Text Speed]
01100000 0BA20BB8 00000003

[Max Stamina]
01100000 B5E6E530 0000000A

Last edited by OblivionReign,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a