ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

D

Deleted User

exactly what do you need?
if you want to learn all diy, use nhse and mod your save to learn everything
if you want all diy on the floor, use nhse to spawn All diy on your map
if you want specific diy on the go use mobile spawner, poker or nhse
i want all diy on the floor, but alphabetized, so i cant use the nhse spawn all diy.

D

Deleted User

also, is there any way to drop a flower yet? on the floor? so other people can pick it up without being bffs?

pootie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have nhi for the new items but split up so I can spawn them in my pockets? Not at my computer so stuck using mobile spawner and can't spawn to storage

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know which of the new item's are file breaking? I put down a Fish Meunière and can't seem to pick it back up xD

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so it looks like any food that doesn't have a DROP option will "break" your save. You can pick the items up with "Request Cleanup" if you accidentally give a normie the items.

D

Deleted User

Here's all 637 DIYs alphabetized. They are in split NHIs instead of just one since i like to import them into my inventory using live inject

Attachments

• diy.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 206

fasb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
hi everyone. i searched everywhere, but i couldn't find it.

how can i add/change the color variant of wall mounted item? in this case the set of stockings, as they come in 6 different colors
i remember you can add the color number somehow in the count next to the item id. but no idea how!?

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

how can i add/change the color variant of wall mounted item? in this case the set of stockings, as they come in 6 different colors
i remember you can add the color number somehow in the count next to the item id. but no idea how!?
I was about to ask the same - in NHSE - how do I change the colour of the item I am trying to place? I think I read somewhere that it has to have flag 20 to be placed as a leaf on the terrain, but I haven't figured out the colour-bit yet

D

Deleted User

lmao id love one of those with all furniture so i can give stuff away
yea man, im not doing all 3000 sumtn furniture sorry

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

use "set of stockings" and change the count

"toy day stockings" only has 1 color and "stockings" is a sock

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative