1. leopard_raymond

Newcomer

United States
    I couldn't figure how to customize and item when they have more than one customizable options. e.g. Mama bear, I can change the color of the bear by changing its count number, but what if I want the bear to have a specific color shirt? where do I input that number?

2. Latyana

Latyana GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Is there any special setup I need to do to use the text 2 cheat thing. I got edizon on my switch but I go in game with everything loaded and it doesn't activate? Um I think I could use some help to understand how to use this.

3. pattyjo33

pattyjo33 Member
    Newcomer

France
    Hi !
    I use JKSV & NHSE. It works very well but I have a problem with items have many colors. I don't understand explanations given in the previous answers : "increments of 10 and then when the item stays the same color if you enter the biggest number that's the last variant of it". Can you give me an example ? For lighthouse...0=red, 1=black, 2=blue, 3= yellow (it's just an example, colors are not the good ones). What count number should I put for the blue lighthouse ? Thanks !

4. ndis

ndis Newbie
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Pardon me master, does anyone have costume trees codes? (Stars trees, gold nuggets trees, pearl trees, etc)
    I just want to show up and not intended to go online and my dreams island is my dreams
    Reply most appreciate. Tysm

5. psy1

psy1 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I don't use NHSE for this, but in my experience the color codes work for me when I look at a site like nooplaza (I am sure there are others like it)where they show all the colors for the item. In the ones I have used, the order the site used was the color code I would pick.

So on nookplaza, they show this order for the lighthouse, red, black, blue, white, yellow, and brick? and if I wanted blue , I would use 03. I may be off by +1, so if you try this method and you get the next color (white in the example), then subtract 1 from all numbers you try this with. But I think it was a 1 for 1 in order.

Again, very limited testing for me and its been a while.
    I really only remember using it on the sofas and the corner sofa, but that method worked for me.
    I expect that NHSE is the same for how you enter the numbers, but again, I never tried and I don't use NHSE for this kind of stuff. I just like my Edizon cheats. :D

Test it out! Can't hurt anything! Save & backup first!!! and restore if something goes wrong. :)

cheers
    j

6. Ushijima

Ushijima Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Is there a nhi. file for all the new summer update items?

7. Snugglewitme

Snugglewitme Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Does anyone know if the the Gyroid thing is able to be inserted into the game other than being just being in the plaza during the dream world?

Attached Files:

8. martam09

martam09 Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Ciao a tutti ho una domanda riguardo gli alberi di frammenti di stelle, con il nuovo aggiornamento casa del sogno rischio che qualcuno mi segnali per gli alberi? Nintendo potrebbe bannarmi per questo anche se li ho presi altrove? Io uso la switch lite per giocare nhse ce l ho su un altra switch

9. Taishiro

Taishiro GBAtemp Regular

Chile
    Yes, someone can report you if you have star trees in your dream island. Will they ban you? Not the first time, which is kinda surprising but easy to understand once you think about it.
    They're giving out warnings because they know they can't just come out and ban people, since most of the trees were given away and most of the "innocent" people who have them just picked them up and haven't got a clue about hacking.

They have no way to track who exactly spawned hacked items as of now; that's my guess as to why they're warning people instead of banning them immediately. (Nintendo usually issues a permaban ASAP when they catch you hacking in a game).
    https://twitter.com/wallfloweracnh/status/1289047787330404353

10. MyShiLingStar

MyShiLingStar GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    Here

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

dream-viewing aroma pot, 33A2
    [​IMG]

uriri likes this.
  11. pattyjo33

pattyjo33 Member
    Newcomer

France
    Nobody to help me ?
    Thanks !

12. Fayar

Fayar Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Hi, I have a question.. I was using the code generator who is correlate to this forum and thread.. but I saw that it's only for the 1.3 version of animal crossing.
    Someone knows when it will be updated to 1.4? I was using it for royal crowns and nook miles ticket:) thanks

13. SkyQueen

SkyQueen Arch3DS Developer || B0MBrHax
    Developer

Japan
    @Mopquill

Mopquill and momochan like this.
  14. catlady77

catlady77 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    pocket items tab
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-crossing-new-horizons-cheat-database.563423/

15. leopard_raymond

Newcomer

United States
    Thank! But what if I'm using NHSE...

16. MyShiLingStar

MyShiLingStar GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    [​IMG]
    Figure out the hex value first,
    The red number can be 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7
    The green number can be 0,2,4,6,8,A,C,E

for example 0x23 here:
    Use a "Hexadecimal to Decimal Converter" give you 35 in decimal. Put 35 in the "Count" value.

17. uriri

uriri GBAtemp Regular

United States
    @MyShiLingStar do you happen to know the code for the QR furniture thing?

18. Taishiro

Taishiro GBAtemp Regular

Chile
    What is the "QR furniture thing"? o_o

19. uriri

uriri GBAtemp Regular

United States
    lmao the qr machine when you visit a dream island

edit: i forgot its called the kiosk lol

Last edited by uriri, Aug 2, 2020 at 2:48 PM
  20. Fayar

Fayar Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    mystiko111 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Engineering, Crossing, Horizons