1. Weposkonis

Weposkonis Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    With NHSE, does anyone know how to edit bridge rotation? I changed my first log bridge into a stone bridge (by changing the unknown 0x08 from 16 to 1), and didn't change the rotation (keeping it at 0), but now the bridge is horizontal instead of diagonal like it used to be. How do I change the rotation to keep my bridge in diagonal from SW-NE?

2. caUnknown

caUnknown Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    thank you, i'm certified coolest dad in the world :D :D

Last edited by caUnknown, Apr 5, 2020
  3. h448

h448 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Try here.

Spritelight and Lupe like this.
  4. JaJeJJ

JaJeJJ Newbie
    Newcomer

Hi guys! i have two questions,
    How I can edit the file in my switch without my pc and how I can turn off by default all cheats before to open ACNH?

5. AnalogMan

AnalogMan ultraSuMoFramework Dev

United States
    I'd recommend to make the cheats even simpler. Example:
    [Slot 1 x10 Nook Tickets]
    08100000 AC3B90C0 00000009 000016DB

AC3B90C0 = Slot Number 1
    09 = Quantity
    16DB = Item ID

[Slot 1 Colorful Fishing Rod]
    08100000 AC3B90C0 000x000y 00002118

[Slot 1 Wooden Stool]
    08100000 AC3B90C0 000x00yz 00000D79

Not only does this combine the quantity / durability / variation and item ID into one line it also saves 2 code bytes per cheat which helps when the cheat file has a 1024 code byte limit. Over the course of all 40 inventory slots that's 80 code bytes that are saved.

Now, there are some mistakes in your original post I'd like to point out:
    If you change the quantity to 10 it would be 17, not 11, since 0x10 is 16 in hex. I think you meant 0A, not 10.

Item ID for Wooden Stool is 0D79, not 16DB.

SavageThieves likes this.
  6. alxrite

alxrite Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    lol Same here. Glad I could help you get your Cert! I am just trying to figure out how to drop 9 of an item at a time to make my life easier for 3 kids... lol

7. Pandanator

Pandanator Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Do you happen to have the item list code? I really wanna try to for my self

8. alxrite

alxrite Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    https://pastebin.com/B8N5KKsh This what you want?

Pandanator likes this.
  9. lennurs

lennurs GBAtemp Regular

United States
    last time i tried getting all color variants the items were all buggy. used someones code where all you had to do was press a button on the Dpad and it would change it for you. messed up the item having it flash all colors. was bad

10. Pandanator

Pandanator Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Thank you so much. I'm tired of the basic colored furniture and people are very stingy to trade when I ask. So I really want to try and get it myself.

11. SzReality

SzReality Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    Hey guys so been using this for a while is there a way to make a villager pack up in boxes my cousin wants Raymond so wanna help her out lol I have him but wanna know if I can get him to move quicker thanks guys

12. izaan22

izaan22 Member
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    Ok so how do i get Raymond now. I didn't has pc to use NHSE

13. Mopquill

Mopquill Grumpy Developer
    Developer

United States
    Regarding both mistakes, you are right. I meant 10, not 0x10, but it's entirely right that the reader wouldn't know that intuitively, and I glazed over it. And the item ID was just a pasting error. Thanks for watching out! Both are fixed in both my post, and the OP.

Regarding the 8 byte codes, I actually considered that, but I repeatedly see users asking for specific quantity or style codes, and trying to separate them themselves, so my worry in providing the 8 byte codes is specifying both when they might only want one, and making it harder for them to tease them apart (they likely don't know to add 4 to the address and only take the first value, etc) -- however, the generator I'm writing will output 8 byte codes. I didn't know that there was a 1024 code byte limit, I was just trying to be efficient, but all the more reason to do so. Perhaps it might be useful to provide both? I'm not sure.

14. Lionheartwolf

Lionheartwolf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I didn't use NHSE to do what I did, so I don't see your problem. All the information is already there in my post. I can't really do anything more at this point to help you.

15. JaJeJJ

JaJeJJ Newbie
    Newcomer

Some cheat to clear all slots?

16. HappehLemons

HappehLemons GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If you change your name will it break the game? Or is it just if you change the island name?

17. Ultimos54

Ultimos54 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    from what I've heard changing your name breaks the game,tom nook and villagers don't know its you and think your a visitor

18. MikeNeedsAssistance

Newcomer

United States
    hopeful someone knows.

19. SonyUSA

SonyUSA We're all mad here
    Contributor

United States
    So I time travelled until one of my ugly villagers got sad and I told him to move out, I then spent 8 hours farming islands to try and get Raymond before I realized I was on the wrong day. I fixed my time and went to 3 more islands and noticed no animals were showing up...

I fly home and what do I find? Some ugly bull named Rodeo has moved into his plot! He says something like "Hi I'm Rodeo from Delphino!"

I am in CFW with servers blocked, so what this tells me is that moved-away animals can attach themselves to your files when you visit other people. This means I picked him up while I was online and he has been festering in my save like AIDS for days now, just waiting to pustule into this nasty abomination...

This may explain the current bug where you pick up an outbound villager from a friend and they say they will move in, but then a completely different animal shows up... because these little bastards have been hiding in your code the whole time! My theory is the code doesn't check to see if both events are set to happen, and the code to fill the plot gets overwritten by the cancer patient.

The thing is, I never went to a Delphino, but I went to another person's island with someone FROM Delphino, and I think they visited my island, so I got infected from one of those two things...

Last edited by SonyUSA, Apr 5, 2020
  20. silverwolf29

silverwolf29 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I am on update 1.13 using the latest build of the editor when I try to add a recipe to my inventory it comes out as a blank recipe. Any ideas? They removed Flag 2 on the latest update. Thank you.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Engineering, Crossing, Horizons