1. EquallyLost

EquallyLost Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    that guy already solved the problem last week, it was not thanks to me, but either to him, he is just earning a merit he doesn't have...

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

No... .nhv files are CONFIGURATION FILES, so if you want an exterior/exterior, choose the villager you want.

2. eskil

eskil Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    No, since today there was still the problem of the duplicated villager. Also no one is giving merit to stuff to anyone, I'm new here but this topic looked to me as a community thing, we are not giving prizes to people figuring stuff out, we are just helping each other out trying to see what and where the limits of the editor are and what we can do with it.

Everyone is helping everyone and this is also a 105 pages thread and stuff get lost. So yes, you are being just a bit rude in a topic that's been more than wholesome with all the participants. And I'm out of this conversation, I'll pop in only to help if someone needs something again.

3. EquallyLost

EquallyLost Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    where am I being rude? the one that is insulting someone is @hentaikun , who acts as though he was very intelligent, but he doesn't even know how todo hex editing...

4. Blasetzmt

Blasetzmt GBAtemp Regular

calm down... h that's not the same thing I said, and he hasn't "stolen" anything, but in case he had, there's no problem... this things are not copyrighted... he just wanted to help other people with the same problem...

5. Snake_Swiss

Snake_Swiss Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Switzerland
    Yeah agreed with you, that's only a share discussion and informations about somethings, we try somethings about what others have found or not found. That's all, no need to be like that..

6. hentaikun

hentaikun Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    I had the same issue. Just time travel for a few days and change times. He went back home for me at night time.

I've done @Blasetzmt 's method and did not succeed. I'm not acting smart at all. I've given everyone an update that @Lupe and I have been experimenting through our PMs. I even thanked everyone else in the thread because people like @Blasetzmt have experimented their own ways and have succeeded in their own method and gave me clues of what doesn't and does work for me. I'm sorry I came off as a wanna-be-genius to you.

7. eskil

eskil Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    So, to move on, I'll get us back on topic. If you find a way to replace a villager without inviting a legit one first and then using that one to swap in the one you want let us know. Too many steps in that one, and gets tiring fast ahah

hentaikun likes this.
  8. Lupe

Lupe GBAtemp Regular

Thailand
    Really, both @hentaikun and I are not looking for credits, we're just trying to figure out how to make the method works for everyone and sharing our discoveries so far. I'm mainly trying to figure out why it worked for me and why I didn't get the 10th villager glitch others do. I want others to be able to get their desired villagers with correct houses and interiors like I did. I mean I don't even need to be experimenting at all because I've already gotten the ones I want and I'm content. I just want others to be able to get who they want too, is all.

That aside, maybe during the weekends, I'll try to see if the whole theory of your last villager being from campsite results in no 10th villager glitch or not by using amiibo. I'll report back what I find.

Last edited by Lupe, Apr 3, 2020
    hentaikun likes this.
  9. Initializer

Initializer Member
    Newcomer

United States
    So, I already used the speed up and walk through wall code for several times, does it mean I am risked a ban even if I start a new save?

10. maquero

maquero Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    I tried to modify the speed up cheat holding B button for 1.1.3 and doesnt work for me...

[01# Speed Up (Press B)]
    04000000 00E7C130 BD4F1E61
    04000000 00E7C130 1E221001

Isnt well done?

11. ArchangelX1

ArchangelX1 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm not sure if I did everything correctly but I've been able to change my villagers any time I want using NHSE. I have no idea whether their inventory is correct or the building but that doesn't really bother me. I can change them if you want. I just need your save folder and a list of the villagers you want.

12. izaan22

izaan22 Member
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    Are you finding what code group 3 is?

Last edited by izaan22, Apr 3, 2020
  13. mechhhhh

mechhhhh Newbie
    Newcomer

Argentina
    Anyone got a list of building IDs? I want to move some houses around (nothing extreme, just a single tile up or to the left) but I have no idea which is which

14. Jman1070

Jman1070 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I'd love it if there was a way to add all the item colors to the catalog, kind of like how it adds the color variations for the clothes.

15. leanderson2006

leanderson2006 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Bells don't decrease and Miles don't decrease] v1.1.3a

Bells don't decrease and Miles don't decrease v1.1.3a does not work correctly in the current version. I just have this cheat in the text file. when I use it I have negative balance

Attached Files:

16. BlackwingAngelx

BlackwingAngelx GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Has anyone managed to remove the 5 items per day ordering limit? Time traveling back and forth is such a pain just to order stuff =(

17. StormSilver

StormSilver GBAtemp Regular

United States
    These are really great codes, and let you keep the spirit of the game without just giving yourself everything in 1 click. If you ported them from previous versions, thank you; if you created all of these, THANK YOU!

Just spotted 1.1.3 too, damn dude!

Last edited by StormSilver, Apr 3, 2020
    Sergiopal likes this.
  18. ArchangelX1

ArchangelX1 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Did you use NHSE to "Give All" in "Edit Received Items"?
    If you did, they won't populate in the game to buy. You need to use NHSE to remove them and then buy them.

Uncheck these:
    0x9EF - cliff construction permit
    0xC03 - path construction permit
    0xCAF - waterscaping permit
    0x262B - custom design path permit
    0x2245 - stone path permit
    0x2246 - brick path permit
    0x2247 - dark dirt path permit
    0x2248 - arched tile path permit
    0x2249 - sand path permit
    0x224A - terra-cotta tile permit
    0x224B - wooden path permit
    0x224C - waterscaping permit (#8780)
    0x224D - cliff construction permit (#8781)

Snake_Swiss likes this.
  19. Alex1234

Alex1234 Member
    Newcomer

Greece
    I have two switches, the first has offline cfw+emunand and clean sysnand, and the second just a clean sysnand. Would it be safe (regarding bans) if I connect my first switch booted in cfw+emunand with local wireless with the second switch to transfer an item and then connect the second to the first but this time booted in sysnand and then both switches connect online (with clean sysnand, not emunand).

Here is how I plan to connect them, if this helps you understand what I mean better.
    switch1(Emu) <send item through local wireless> switch2(Sys)
    switch2(Sys) <send item through local wireless> switch1(Sys)
    switch1(Sys) <connects online>
    switch2(Sys) <connects online>

I would appreciate it if someone can answer. :)

20. Snake_Swiss

Snake_Swiss Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Switzerland

Thx i did it for all of that and it patched my problem !

ArchangelX1 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Engineering, Crossing, Horizons